[Chapter Ten]

September 6,2014
Wednesday
Los Angeles, CA
4:05pm
Asia Nicole
I opened my door thinking it was my baby coming back but it was London. I swear this girl can't take a damn hint.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." She said pushing me aside.

"Please leave I said what I have to say I'm not doing nothing with you."

"You always say that but you always seem to come back." She said rubbing her hand down my chest.

"Look I'm done fucking you London it's over so go on about your day."

"Nah that's not how it works. You are not bout to play me like this, I won't let you. Now let's go upstairs." She said tryna grab my hand.

"No you need to leave now London I'm not playing my brother is here and he shouldn't see this."

"I don't give a fuck bout yo brother."

I stepped up to her. I don't know why this bitch walked in my house like this knowing damn well I'll beat her ass.

"Leave now! If I tell you again we gon be fighting and you already know how I get down." I said staring straight in her eyes.

"Why are you doing this Asia?" She started to tear up.

Omg this girl and her fucking tears. I really don't care right now I just hope Yasmin don't come back while she is here.

"Do what?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Acting like I'm nothing to you."

"You aren't I don't care to much for you and that's the truth now get out."

She slowly nodded her head and proceeded to the door. When she opened the door Yasmin was standing at it looking like she was about to knock.

Oh shit! I thought as I seen the look on Yasmin's face. London smirked and walked off.

"Why was she here?"

"Come in and we will talk."

She nodded and we went to my room. She sat up against the head board and I sat on the bed looking at her.

"I'm not going to jump to conclusions. I'm going to ask you what happened and your going to tell the truth."

I nodded and she turned her phone off giving me her undivided attention.

"I was watching tv with Q waiting for you to come back, I heard a knock on the door and thought it was you but when I opened it it was her. I constantly asked her to leave and she was trying to get me to the bedroom. I told her how I really felt about her which was I didn't really care for her like she thought I did. She nodded her head crying and walked out the door that's when I seen you."

She looked at me like she was trying to read me and see if I was telling the truth.

"I believe you thanks for being honest with me."

"I told you I don't want to mess this up. You're the only girl I want I can promise you that." I said laying down and bringing her on top of me.

"So no more hoes? You're done with your player ways?" She asked looking up at me.

"That's all over and done with baby. I even got a new number with a new phone."

She looked up at me and smiled. Her smile was everything.

"Your smile is breathtaking."

She blushed and hid her face in my chest.

"Don't get shy on me now baby girl."