1. Where did Our Loud Fairy Tail Go

Lucy casually walks into, what is known as, the Fairy Tail guild hall. Well, she thought that would be her destination. As the quietness of this building's hall starkly contrasted the loud, obnoxious Fairy Tail building. Well, Ms. Heartfillia did indeed end up at Fairy Tail.

            Lucy______

      When most people walk into the destructive and loud guild, they notice quickly that it is loud and chaotic. But, it is a great place to be; trust me. So, if you come into a quiet guild hall, your first thought would be, "Wow, I walked into the wrong building."

The normally loud and destroyed area, was quiet, peaceful and in one piece. Like a normal guild, a normal guild. I swear my jaw dropped farther than it has ever gone before. 

At the bar Mira, Erza and Levy were slowly whispering. With hopes of getting answers from them, I lead myself to the group; which is where I normally am when not looking for jobs. "Hey, why is the guild so... Quiet" A great starter, at least, I thought it was. 

   Mira just smiled... While jabbing Erza with her elbows.  "Well, let's see.." Was the only reply from the red faced, steaming and flustered Erza. 

"Yeah, what it happening? When I asked they said to wait for you. Lucy's is now here. Can we get an answer?" Mira, who I thought would know, had not been informed.

      The only thing we got was a choked out reply from Erza. "Levy found a book. We thought it was false and due to that we ignored it, but the guys are not here. Perhaps, we think, there could be some truth behind it.

 "Okay," I could only say with a deadpanned tone, while I turned towards Levy,  "Guess I am going to pack bags and get ready for a job?" I said with a blank look. I had gotten nothing information wise from that explanation. So, my first guess is that it must be related to a artifact that needs to be retrieved so it does not end the world and we actually got an early enough warning to stop it and that threw everyone off; where are the rest though, probably got a head start and now Erza is mad! They left us with a mad Erza! Erza does not seem mad though... When I look at Levy, I noticed she still stared at a book, avoiding me and Mira's questioning look.