Roserale

Roserale was currently thinking. A little rare in the case of what she was thinking of. The thing that kept her distracted though was her mind going "I am kind of hungry." Roserale was trying to prioritize about, "I am forgetting something. However, what?" Now Roserale forgetting something, that happens. When distracted but still trying to remember about the forgotten thought? That was weird. Especially, when distracted about food and being hungry. However, that train was interrupted, as well as wrecked, when Mira burst into the room.

     "Can you give us the key?" Mira's mouth moved to ask politely her first words to Roserale.         

     "What... What day is it?" Roserale asked confused, why had this room been barged into? "Ahh ha!" Before the conversation could move forward, Roserale shouted out. Realizing the cake she was going to get Erza, was what she forgot. This explained the thoughts about food when she tried to remember. Roserale had been thrown around and destroyed Erza's cake. Almost did not make it out alive. But now guilt was eating her out alive, which is why she was probably "kind of hungry." Though she had not admitted that she felt guilty. Everyone probably did anyways, on the first one.

Mira stood quietly as she waited and then she realized Roserale might be waiting for her answer. When Mira went to reply Roserale had interrupted her from beginning to start. So, she was not really interrupted.

"First off. What about the keys... key?" Inquired Roserale after fixing herself, this made her simply confused. 

"What do you need them for." Roserale stated not really a question but a demand.

Author's thoughts

  The facts about the keys will be explained later. That is what next chapter is for.

Sorry that it is so jumbled, I might have to edit it more later. Share you opinions about it and what about it needs changed grammar wise.