(Short Filler Chapter)

Draco's POV
I walk with Blaise around the shops in a muggle city. I have invested in muggle money and I'm here for a very important reason. We walk past a window and something catches my eye. "That's the one Blaise," I say smiling. He pats my back and we walk into the shop. "Can I see this one please?" I ask pointing to it. The woman nods. She hands the little box to me. I look at it in approval. "Yep. Can we buy this one please?" I ask. She smiles and nods again. "That'll be 1200 pounds," she says. I hand her the money and she hands me the bag. I go back to the castle and I see the little memorial thing they put up for Dumbledore. I stop and look at it. I then quickly pick up my pace and walk back to my dorm. I place the bag on my dresser. I'm ecstatic.

Zoey's POV
I jump around excitedly with Hermione. She is all happy because Ron's mum and dad gave her and him her blessing to get married one day. Though they've both agreed they aren't ready yet. To be honest. I am. We're graduating from Hogwarts tomorrow, I want to have a family. I've always wanted to get married young. I'm 19 in a few months. It seems like a great age to me. After we've calmed down she sits on her bed and I sit on mine. "So, anything exciting happen with Draco?" She asks. "No, but I'm in love with that blonde haired rodent. I think I want to marry him Hermione," I say. She squeals excitedly. "If you do, in your maid of honour!" She says. "Of course," I say. She hugs me.