Chapter 1

"Come on, space boy!" Maggie yelled at her extremely slow roommate who, after running for about 30 seconds, is already out of breath.
"You really need to get in shape, all you eat is ramen." She teased.
"Well sorry that I can't find time to play like every sport in this college!" He retorted. She laughed in response. The rest of the trip to their dorm was silent as Maggie was trying to remember if she had anything to do that night and James worrying about all of the studying he has to do.

"Is it my turn to do the dishes?" James asked as soon as they walked through the door. Maggie, being lost in her thoughts as usual, didn't hear him. "MAGGIE!" He shouted.
"Jesus Christ! What do you want?" She snapped.
"Is it my turn for the dishes?"
"I don't know, I think so."
"I'll just do them anyway."
James trudged over to the sink to do the stockpile of dishes, complaining that he needs a nap.
"Well that's what you get for staying up until 4:00 am." Maggie said in a motherly voice.
"I can't help that I was studying Margaret." He replied, while doing the dishes.
"I told you to not call me Margaret, it makes me sound like I'm a fat 75 year old grandma." She said angrily.
"I mean, you do kind of act like a grandma sometimes." He replied quietly to which she laughed sarcastically.
James finished doing dishes and walks over to his bed and flops onto it.
"I'm boooooored." He said.
You're always bored, space boy." Maggie replied.
"We should order a pizza, we haven't had pizza in a while." He said after about 5 minutes of silence.
"Ugh, fine. What do you want?"
"Um, Hawaiian pizza? Is that even a question?" He said as if it was the dumbest question ever.
"No I refuse to eat your nasty pineapple on pizza." She retorted.
"Fine, get pepperoni, unless that's nasty too."
Maggie rolled her eyes and called the closest pizza place to their college and ordered a pepperoni pizza.
Later, the pizza came and James took half of the pizza.
"Space boy, what the hell!?" Maggie yelled.
"I'm hungry!"
She knew that arguing wouldn't do anything, so she grumbled to herself and took a slice of pizza.

~~~later~~~

Maggie yawned and looked at the time.
"Alright space boy, I'm gonna go to bed and I'm assuming that you're staying up?"
"Heck yeah I am!" He said, having too much energy for a regular person.
She chuckled. "Night space boy."
"Night Mags!"

-----------------------------

Alright! That's the first chapter of my story and I'll hopefully not abandon this one like my other books lmao

Be prepared tho cause nest chapter gets i n t e r e s t i n g