chapter 15

Maria's P.O. V

"Hey, look at me", turning my head to the man that stood so close behind me, we enveloped together, on the master bedroom's balcony.
"You seem to be miles away, where did you go?", he softly whispered in my right ear. His hands were embraced tightly around my waist, the only separation between us being my silk black night gown and his white t-shirt and grey sweat pants.

"I'm right here", I covered my traces of where my mind was. Slowly his hands turned me to him. He raised them to my chin. We stared intently into each other's eyes, it took me just five seconds to know he was trying to read if I was lying or not.

How can I tell the man I love that I was legally still married?,
That because of that I was now receiving threats to leave him from my current husband who I left behind all those years?.

I didn't want him to forsake me, like I've bin forsaken before by that very man. And Emelia who grew to love him, and him her, how can I destroy their happiness?

As if sensing the tension running through my body, his stared got more dark.

"Tell me he demanded", he demanded. I just stood there, mouth shut, a tear slipped from my eyes, it was no denying that I was scared. It petrified me that Standford would do this to me, after all those years.

Dre withdrawal and soften eyes were enough to tell me that he knew now that something was bothering me, that withdrawal made his eyes grew darker, I felt the heat coming from his body.

He was angry.

He turned to leave, I gripped his hand no words came out from my mouth but I knew he knew it meant for him to stay. He harshly pulled his hand free and just like that he disappeared through the door.

I fell, where I stood, I can't tell him, it would ruin everyone's happiness, but the way he reacted surprised and hurt me to the core, I didn't like seeing him like that. I knew I've hurt him and that tore me to pieces.

I laid there and fold my legs to my chest and comforted myself and let the tears share my pain.

I listened to his car ignition as it came to life, then the screeching of his tires until I could hear no more.

Silently I sobbed.

"Come back to me",I softly prayed.
...........................................................

I couldn't sleep, I looked over at the clock on the wall, it was three in the morning, six hours had past since he was gone.

Where was he?
I paced to and from the bed, trying to think straight,  God I hoped he was safe.
It was killing me, not knowing of his whereabouts.

The slow roaring of the skyline, made me rushed to the window sill.
I hurriedly grabbed my robe and dashly paced the door, ran through the long hallway then quickly rush  down the steps to the front door.

Thrn I stopped in my tracks as thr door burst open, Dre could barely stand up one place, we made eye contact,  suddenly he picked up his pace and made it towards me. I steeped back, he was close enough to me that I could now smell the alcohol scent he was now wearing.
I couldn't think of what else I should do. He pinned me to the wall, hands now in his high to me head, he inhaled the scent between my head and shoulders.

"What are you hiding from me",he sounded like torture as if my hidden secret was the reason for the state he was in.

I stood there, trapped between the wall and his rock hard silhouette.
I stood there,  with my mouth shut.

The pulse in my left hand, now freed. Then the second.

"What the fuck is it, answer me!?", his voice was cold, aggressive.

But I couldn't talk. The only action that came from me was the tears that flowed on my face.

He spun me around roughly, my back was now to his abdomen, I could feel the erection he had.
And it sent a spark right through my entire system. He pulled open my robe then without a fight tear open the black silk night gown that was covering my body. The lace french cut that was hiding my now wet pussy was now garbage just like the gown.  Plunging all of his big,black, thick dick in me, made me had to bite my hand, in fear of the scream that wanted to come out.

"Still not talking", he said as he pulled my hair back, bringing my head to meet his face. "I'll fuck it out of you".

He forced me through the living room, bend me over the nearest couch, his wrist circled my neck, he took his free hand and place wgat felt like two fingers inside me, in and out, and in and out, he finger fucked me.

"So wet",he declared.

Then he spread my legs open, then his tongue replaced his fingers, I grappex one of the throw pillows and bit down the painful and sweet cries.

No doubt that his mouth was skillful,  goose bumps raised all over me. He sucked my juices so good, I came over and over, with just his mouth doing the deed.

With my legs spead wide open, he stood, took his finger to wipe off some of my juices, then speading it all over his dick. He slammed it into me. I couldn't hold back no more, I had to scream. It felt so good, too good. He didn't stop even if my cries were loud. He continued. He wined deeply into my pussy. Fucking me hard as if he has never bin fucked before. Filling me up like he was hungry.

"Yes baby", I craved.

"That's right, take all of this dick".

I did what I was told.

"Right there", I plead.

"Yes!, fuck , you like that don't you, take it".

"More, please, more, harder, damage this pussy", I begged.

"Say my name, baby", he demand

"Dre", I whispered.

"Say my name harder!", he pulled me back more to meet him and his dick went deeper into me.

"Dreeee!", I yelled.

"That's it, now wine on this dick".

Slowly I began to give him what he wanted.

He moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck, yea", he was close now to an orgasm. "I'm gonna come inside this fat pussy", he murmured in my ear. As if on cue, he could feel it, he held my throat tightly, place one my legs on the couch and thrust more deeper in me wining andfucking me harder and faster, the bittersweet pain was too much for me but I took it all.

"This dick is so good baby, give it all to me", I whispered.

"Scream for me, scream for me baby", he responded.

Doing what he asked as he fill me up.

"Yea dre, yes dre, yes baby", I screamed.

My pussy was hurting but his dick was so good I endured the pain.
We both came at the same time, then we stayed like that just catching our breaths.