chapter 33

Author Pov

After getting called from Jessica . Krystal make her way to Jessica . 
she walk as her head down . She really scare especially with knowing that Jessica is not her sister .Especially knowing that Jessica hate her .  it just half sister . 

Tiffany who  was there look at them and decide to make her way away from them . She need to give them some space to talk together . 
After Tiffany leave . Jessica started the conversation  . 

"Don't tell dad about me going to school . i just want to see if he really care about me " She said as she rolled her eyes to Krystal . 
"Okay , but they were so worried after you leave the house . " Said Krystal . With Krystal world . Jessica look at her . 
"Is dad really worried? i don't belive it , he only worried about you not me . i am dreaming if he really woried about me " she said as she half laugh half glaring at Krystal .

"Unnie , you know right dad always keep his feeling . He won't show but we can feel it from his action " Krystal said . 
"Keep his feeling ? Feel from his action? are dumb or something? he alwasy gets akward when he look at me , he just digust i was there with you guys !" Jessica said as the last word she almost shouting . 
Silence fiil the air  . 

"Unnie" krystal said then she paused . she takes a breath and said "Comeback home"

"NO!" she said as she push Krystal by her shoulder . As Jessica make her way to the door . She shout  again "NEVER!" the bang! she close the door aloud . 
With that broke into tears . Why god love to make me cry ?
i lost Aiden . 
Now i almost lost Jessica . 
The one i always adore . 
Eventho she is not my sister but i always love her . 
God , please . I don't want to lost her too . I can;t .

Krystal thought in her head . with that she crying . Poor her , there is no one going to coax her . She always lonely . 

while in others situation . there is 3 people who was laughing hard . "he willing to force himself to fart just for me to treat him a food . he completely out of his mind . " Sunny said as both of the guys surrounding her laughing at her stories.

"WILLING TO FART?!" yuri laugh hard when he begin to imagine a guy force his self to fart . 
Sunny just nodded while her hand try to cover her open mouth  . 
Taeng who was now already doing his ahjumma laugh make all of them laugh hard again . 

"Okay okay enough with my story . How about You Kim Taeng? Do you have someone special ?" Sunny asking him as she looking at him directly . but still doesn;t get answer from him .He was blushing  . His faced getting to be red as tomatoes. "Tsk tsk , i know it . It must be the girl that was with you this morning at the car right ?" With Sunny words , Taeng begin to realise something ! 
He look at Tiffany sit . He still can;t find Tiffany inside his classroom . 

Where is she? is she not here yet ? 
why would i care anyways?
She not even like you 
She just using you , Taeng

Taeng want to said something but something in his heart said what if siwon bother her?

with thought Siwon going to bother her , He rushly said to sunny "Yes , not official yet . And her name is Tiffany . Bye , i need to search for her " Said Taeng who is now panic since a thought of Siwon bothering her in his mind . 
 He gets out from the classroom . He search for her anywhere . But still not found her . He even dealing with his Fangirl to look at the toilet whether Tiffany is there or not . 

He begin to panic . 
Where are you Fany-ah he running around the school . a sweat in his head down to his neck . 

But then he saw Siwon and the geng sitting in the cafeteria . With that he relief that atleast siwon is here . not bothering his fany . 
As he want to gets back to his classroom 
Siwon called him and trying to provoked him "HEy Kim Taeng! hahaha i guess Karma hit you back heh? " he said as he standing up from the chair of the cafetaria . 
He walk towards Taeng "She cheating on YOU TOO! hahaha" he laughed  shouting at Taeng . His whole geng laughed along with him. 

Taeng who was now frowning then grab Siwon collar tightly . His geng immediately trying to help Siwon but Siwon signal them that he is okay . 
"What do you mean ?" Taeng sternly asking him  . He look directly onto Siwon eyes . Angry fill his body . 
"I saw her hanging out with Nichkhun . And i also saw her with him holding hand and sweetly hug " Siwon sternly reply back and his geng was like "Auwwwww poor you Taeng" 

Taeng let's go his collar and look down as he doesn't know what to do . Is he should believe it or 

"Taeng , she broke my heart and go dating with you and she's going to do the same to you for others guy . " he said sternly . Taeng just nodded his head . And trying so hard to smile to siwon . "Thanks for the info " he said to him . 
Siwon is actually a good guy . He sincere liking and love Tiffany . They date for a long times but he was frusted when they not having their first kiss back then . He was tease by his friend by saying that he was so slow .but the things is he Respect Tiffany so much . But with full of tease for being so slow in relationship  he try to be a bit aggresive towards Tiffany . Siwon literately doesn't know that Tiffany doesn't love him . She just dating him just to pleased his dad . She want to pleased his dad everything he want her to do before she died . But with Siwon being aggresive for her , she can't handle it anymore . That is why she really want to ran away from him . 

Taeng walk back to his classroom . 
In his mind there is a lot of things he is thinking . 
Is it true?
As he walk back to the classroom . With his head just looking down . 
If it was true then , i want it to be over . 
Its hurt here . he hiting his chest . 

As he almost near to his classroom , he bumped into Tiffany with nichkhun and Jessica with Taecyeon from behind . he sighed . 
He look at both of them . He observe both of them from behind . 
Siwon could be wrong , what if they just a friend . 
I won't really believe in others tho 
They both walk like a friend . nothing special . Taeng said in his mind 

He just let tiffany with nichkhun . he just back to his classroom . 
I shouldn't worried much . 
I'm just fake Boyfriend said Taeng in his mind . 

With that he return back to his seat . With Yul still chatiing With sunny who is now telling about her shikshin Boyfriend , Choi Sooyoung . 
"Yooo , i'm back . Miss me " Taeng try to fake his smile .and luckily Sunny and Yul not notice it . "Who would not?" said sunny as she wink to Taeng . Taeng just jokingly push her shoulder . 

while in others situation 
Aiden Pov 

It's was white . i look around .
i heard A girl cry , A boy cry , A Woman cry , A Man cry . 
One by one the voice becomes to be near to me . 
But the only things i saw was a white . 
I still can hear a crying voice . 
A lot type of cryer i can hear . 
Where am i ?
"Help me!" i shout as aloud as i can . 
I try to find others way . 
i feel drowning in this white place. 
Where am i ?
All i know now is that , i was in a huge white room with no walls , just a floor . The floor seem would accasionally sparkle far off away if i try to reach the end . i try to reach the end but the things is i could not move , i only could look around , it was completely empty . 
The crying voice still on the back ground track . i try to look at it . but all i can see is a huge white room . i feel like i was in trap . I could still feel emotions, 

With the crying voice , i had a heavy feeling of being nervous and worried . 
It felt like i was sneaking into a place that im not belongs to . Like a part of the house that was off limits to me .
where am i ? 
All i remember i was in a car crash . 
Time flies by so slowly , with a crying voice still in the background track . 
i felt every second of it .
i count every second of it . 
It was only a minutes . 
I could not think of anything . 
This was the most terrifying experience of my life ever . 
I felt so much helpless and
Everything was out of my control . 
I was trapped . 
in this fucking huge white house . 
I don't remember anything 
But when i was revived i screamed for a minutes , i just screamed till i cried .