Chapter Two

Kilgrave had taken me to this penthouse which I admit was really nice but I wasn't going to tell him that.
What do you think? He asks me with a smile but I just cross my arms and look away.
Aww love don't be stubborn. Tell me what you think honestly. He commands me.
It's really nice. I answer with a huff.
Thank you,I knew I had good taste. He says as he sits on the couch.
Come on. He commands patting the spot next to him so that's where I sit. Here pick something. He says as he hands me the remote so I put on Hell's Kitchen.
He chuckles at my choice but I ignore him as I watch Gordon Ramsey yell at people.
Now I'm hungry. I mutter as I go to stand up but Kilgrave holds onto my waist keeping me in place.
And where do you think you're going? He asks with a smirk.
To your kitchen to cook something. I say with a roll of my eyes.
I have people to do that. He says back.
Well I don't quite trust other people to make my food. I tell him.
Fine go make something. He commands letting me go. And don't leave the penthouse. He commands as I walk into the kitchen. I decide I want fettuccine Alfredo so I get to work on that. As I'm working I glance over to Kilgrave to see he was still watching the show. As I finish up the meal I place it on two plates nicely and get two bowls working on the salad. I place the food on the table before walking back into the kitchen and grab two wine glasses, four sets of forks,and of course the wine. I set the salad forks next to the salad and the other forks next to the pasta. I open the one bottle and pour some wine into the glasses. I then walk over to Kilgrave and wrap my arms around his chest placing my head on his making him jump.
Foods done. I say with a smirk as I walk over to the table.
That wasn't very nice love. He tells me as he gets up.
Maybe I'm not very nice. I reply with a smirk.
Well I know that's a lie if you weren't nice you would have just made food for yourself. He says with a grin knowing he got me.
Fine I'm nice ok. I huff as I sip my wine. I look at Kilgrave who is looking at the food in amazement but also curiosity.
As you said I'm nice. I'm not going to poison you. I said as I started eating my food. Besides that would be a waste of food and no their is no poison in the wine that would be a waist of wine. I say with appointed look in his direction.
He just shrugs his shoulders and begins to eat the food I made.
This is amazing,where did you learn to make this. He gushes in excitement.
No where,I taught myself. I say with a blush at the praise.
You are brilliant. He says with a smile as he sips his wine making me smile but also miss the doctor.