Back At Camp

Omg's guys, I'm SO sorry! I'm such a terrible person! It has been almost 6 months since I've updated, and I have so many excuses that you probably won't listen to (mostly considering it's my first year in high school, I'm updating on my phone, and the fact that Tumblr has literally taken over my life). ANYWAYS! I'm updating now, so let's have a party! I love you guys so much! Please don't forget that.

DISCLAIMER: Obviously, I don't own PJatO or HoO because I'm not Rick Riordan. Or am I? I kid, I kid. Maybe. Nah, I'm just joking. Possibly. What? I've totally lost track, and I'm just going to start writing now. :)

Annabeth's POV:

For a few seconds, Makenna looked bewildered, and slightly confused.

"Wha-"

Her question was cut off by Piper squealing. We all jumped at the loud noise.

"What just happened?" Makenna asked, after Piper finished.

"Piper squealed." Percy said bluntly. "Which is definitely the most abnormal thing that happened just now."

We all rolled our eyes. "Seaweed Brain." I muttered.

Makenna still looked confused. "You were claimed as a daughter of Aphrodite. You just found out who your mom is." I explained.

Makenna's mouth formed a small 'oh'.

"Which also means," Piper said, looping an arm through Makenna's, "you are my half-sister!"

"What?" Makenna asked once again, eyes widening.

Piper nodded furiously. "C'mon! I'll show you around camp!" She exclaimed, dragging her new-sister out the door.

We laughed at Piper's antics, as well as Makenna's slightly worried look as she was pulled away.

"Well she seems happy." Rachel stated.

"I think Piper finally found a sister that is very similar to her." Thalia replied, hoisting her bow and quiver of arrows back over her shoulders, and walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Percy asked.

"My cabin, Kelp-For-Brains." Thalia replied.

"Might as well stay the weekend while we have the chance."

"She has a point. I mean, what's the point of going back to Manhattan, if we are already here?" Grover asked.

Thalia grinned, gesturing towards Grover in a 'See? He gets it!' manner.

"Plus, the car sends even more chemicals in the air, so we are poising the Earth even more!" The satyr added.

"Well, the Earth hasn't exactly been kind to us in the last year or so." Leo remarked.

We all winced at Leo's statement, agreeing silently. Thalia sighed, and proceeded to leave the Big House.

"Well, I'm going to go to my cabin as well." Nico said, standing up. He tossed Seymour a snausage, and left as well.

Eventually, everyone left, and Percy and I were alone with Chiron.

"How are you two?" Our mentor asked us as we were walking out the door.

We both turned around, and I smiled at Chiron sadly.

"We're fine." I assured him.

Percy nodded, agreeing. "The nightmares are definitely lightening up." He said.

"Mmhmm." I hummed, agreeing. Chiron smiled, and nodded slowly. We took that as our dismissal.

Percy and I walked silently to the cabins, not saying anything. It was quiet and peaceful, for once in our lives.