chapter nineteen

Its been three days since the incident at the mall happened and i haven't been to school,i haven't been to icon, i only left my room to go pee and that was it.People from icon texted me but they only seemed to do that when something happened.
The only people i answer is Mikey,Nicolette, Bianca, Alessandra, and Vinny.
Mikey and Vinny was leaving in a couple of days and Nicolette, Alessandra and Bianca promised to spend that time with me.
My brothers came and brought me food but it just sat there,i didn't feel like moving my head up from my pillow,My mom and dad started arguing more and even worse,he came home around one in the morning and sometimes didnt even come home,we all knew what was going on but i know mom didnt want to say anything because of everything thats happened over the past months and put us under pressure.
It was twelve in the afternoon and my brothers were at school,mom went to work but she'd be home around 3pm,dad was at work and he'd be home at 1am or later.I got up and looked at myself in the mirror,a mess.
Am i really gonna let myself go because of him?i don't even like saying his name anymore.
No you're not gonna be a nasty troll because of him,get up and go feel sunshine or something,but first go take a shower and brush your hair.
I took a warm shower and put a buttload of conditioner to try to help out my hair,it did:)i got all the naps out.i left it down so it can dry and put on some skinny jeans with a shirt me and Mikey got from Zumiez and my new shoes.I went to my room and cleaned up a bit,i took all the food Adrian and Carlos brought me down to the kitchen.I made a chef boy ardee in the microwave cause i was starving.
I went out to the backyard and sat on the deck listening to music and thinking about all of the memories we had as a family,as a full family.
Mom,Dad,Jordan,Adrian,Me,Carlos and Xavier,but its just bittersweet memories now.I went back inside and went up to my room.
10 new messages,Mikey🐥,Vinny💚,Nicolette😘,Momma🐻💜Adrian😷💗,Julian,Louis,Nick,and Jason.
I took the emojis off of everyone's names not including the people who actually care about me and lets just say theres only 10 people,i know its kinda childish but oh well.
The convos-
Momma🐻💜-Im getting off early today at 2,ill bring some Starbucks for you if you tell me what happened💖
Me-Ill only tell you if you bring the Starbucks😌
Momma🐻💜-Then we'll sit and sip our frappés while you spill ok?
Me-Ok
Momma🐻💜-Love you💖
Me-Love you too💙

Nicolette😘-You doing better?💙
Me-Getting there💜

i didn't expect a answer cause she was at school.

Mikey🐥-hola niña im in Spanish class right now but i wanna know if you wanna go to albivis and do some stuff before we leave,Vinny said he wants to join too😊
Me-Like what?
he Answered immediately
Mikey🐥-Dont matter as long as its fun....Laser tag😉
Me-Sure😛

Vinny💚-Cenzo is not happy because your not happy....GET HAPPY!😭
Me-Ill get happy.....If you go to laser tag with me and mikey...Nicolette too if she wants to come😊

Adrian texted me ten minutes ago-
Adrian😷💗-Did mom tell you she was getting off early today?
Me-Yes....why?
Adrian😷💗-Go get me out early please she'll listen to you
Me-Why?
Adrian😷💗-Just do it before i get to gym at 2:30
Me-She gets off at two...whats wrong child???
Adrian😷💗-Nothing i just dont feel like going
Me-Ok ill tell her

I told my mom and she said ok,i skimmed through the messages and ignored them.

I finally decided to go do my hair so i straightened it and layed back on my bed until i heard a car pull up....It wasn't my mom,and i knew when she came home.....she wouldn't be happy.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for ending it right there on that cliffhanger but i just had too because so much is gonna happen and its gonna make this chapter long af🙊Keep reading & Vote😘