Forced to do unwanted

** normal POV **

''Ari, please wake up.'' I  could hear someone calling my name, but I couldn't open my eyes. I also heard nothing else around. Wasn't there suppose to be a battle going on? What's happening? I took me a little more and then I finally managed to open them. I was laying on the floor, and there was Draco in front of me. Oh god. I'm dead as well.

''Ariana..?'' he said slowly. 

''Draco?'' I replied, just to make sure it was really him.

''Ari you're back. I thought I lost you'' he said smiling lightly hugging me.

''Is this what death looks like?'' I asked.

''What are you talking about?''

''Death? So this is what it looks like when we pass?''

''Ari...we're not dead. Are you okay?''

''What do you mean we're not dead?'' I asked confused, ''I saw you die. And now you're here. So this means I'm dead too, right?''

''I didn't die Ari. I was just knocked out for a while.''

''No. No, you died Draco. I saw you fall. And your heart didn't beat. You died.''

''I'm alive Ari. I'm fine, and so are you. We're good now.''

I first looked at him not being able to process what he said. He was really alive, I didn't lost him. He's here. And than I threw my arms around him and started to cry heavily. I cried out of happiness. And he just held me tight without saying anything.

''We need to go now. The war is still going on'' he finally whispered after a while.

''You mean it's not over?''

''No. Not yet'' he answered helping me up from the floor. And so we started to walk, to the outside, to face everything once again.

Everything was in the courtyard. Hogwarts students and teachers, as well as aurors on the one side, and death eaters, with the Dark lord in front, n the other. Next to Dark lord stood Hargid, and in his hand he held the one and only, Harry Potter. This shocked me like nothing before. Harry was...dead. I knew it was trues 'cause I saw a lot of people with tears rolling down their face. I had to restrain myself that I don't cry too. Despite of everything, I liked Harry. He was always one of my closest friends, I really loved him, and I believed in the end he would win, and bring things back to normal, I really wanted that. But I guess my hopes won't come true now. Draco and I made our way to the front of the crowd, on the 'good' side. People around us looked at us confused, and some even with hate. I don't blame them, after all, we were death eaters. I saw Draco's parents across from us, and they saw us too. I held tighter onto Draco's hand not know what to do now. And that's when the Dark lord spotted us.

''Draco...Ariana...well done. I am very satisfied with your actions. Come now.''

I looked at Draco, not wanting to walk over to that side, but I knew we had no choice. Draco just nodded and started to walk, and I followed. We walked slowly and when we came in front of him, we bowed as usual.

''I am most impressed with you Ariana'' the Voldemort said now looking just at me, ''you've proved how strong you are. You proved that you are capable.''

I knew he was talking about my duel with Hermione. But I wasn't proud of that. I still didn't believe I did that. I was ready to kill the girl who I considered to be my best friend. I remember how full of hate and anger I was.

''Why don't you finish what you started'' Voldemort spoke again.

''My lord?'' I asked. I knew what he meant, I just didn't want to believe I heard him right. I didn't want to do that. Draco was alive, and he was the only reason I acted like that, but now I didn't have to.

''You can finish that mud-blood now'' he said.

I looked at him, that turned around and looked at Hermione. She tried to look tough, but I knew her better than anyone, and I knew she was scared. And so was I. I looked at Draco now, his eyes full of sadness and sympathy while he looked at me. We both knew I had no choice, I had to do as I'm told, or he will kill me. But then it hit me, a had a choice. I can say no. I would rather die, than kill my best friend.

''My lord I won't do that'' I said looking at him.

''What?'' he asked angry.

''I won't kill her. I can't. Before I only wanted to 'cause I thought she kill Draco. Now...I just can't do that. I'm sorry.''

''You are wiling to die instead of a mud-blood Ariana?'' he asked me, with anger in his voice. I just nodded. ''Very well that'' he continued, and with a flick of a wand threw me on the ground away from Draco, and than pointed his wand at me, ''crucio!'' Pain overtook my body as I laid on the ground, I screamed in pain. Then he stopped. ''Changed your mind yet?'' he asked, and I just shook my head No, so he threw the curse again. It was even stronger this time, I started to cry in pain. And then he stopped again. ''And now Ariana?'' he asked but I again shook No.

''Tough I see'' he said now looking at me in amusement, ''but what if I hurt someone else instead of you? The one you love maybe?''

''No..'' I whispered and tried to stand up but couldn't. So I just looked at Draco in fear.

''Crucio!''  Voldemort yelled again but this time his wand pointing at Draco. I saw Draco fell down on his knees and started to shake.

''Stop it. I'll do it!'' I yelled as loud as I could with tears falling down my face. So Draco is my weakness, I realized. I can take anything, and be a good innocent little girl unless he is harmed. Then I turn in this whole different person, that I can't imagine even in my worst dreams. Then I am wiling to do anything. Voldemort stopped torturing Draco and looked at me with a smile on his face. I somehow got up and took a few steps towards Hermione.

''Ariana...'' I heard Draco call behind me, but I blocked it out. I just kept walking towards Hermione, tears still falling down my face. I looked at her pointing my wand at her, but she didn't move. She didn't even pull out her wand or say anything. ''I'm sorry...'' I whispered ready to cast the curse but then I loud noise came from behind me making me look back.

There stood Harry Potter. Alive, and on his feet, pointing his wand at Voldemort.