Take a Hit

You sat in your room with your door locked. You always left your window open, Including the screen. Sometimes you would stick your torso from your window and yell song lyrics to the cars passing by. You were never afraid of falling from the window not even considering that it was on the second story.

You sat on the floor painting a mask you had bought online. It was a male mask. The cheekbones were more defined than your female mask. They both had the same color scheme. The background was black along with blue and pink designs. You sang along and painted.

"You've been acting awful tough lately. Smoking a lot of cigarettes lately. But insiiiiiiiiiide.-"

"You're just a little baby."

You looked up at the sound of a males voice. You were shocked to see a boy with brown hair and a mask sitting in your window. He kicked his legs into your room and stood in front of you. He turned off the music and looked at you. "That song is really cliché." He scoffed.

You smiled in return. "I know." You looked down at your black clothing. "I'm supposed to be emo dummy."

He looked down at you. You stood up and put your hand on the bottom of his mask. This was your cousin. That's what you thought. He had dyed his hair brown not too long ago and he was always pulling stunts. "Take this one off. I'll clean it." You tried pulling at the mask but your hand was swatted away.

"I'm not kidding." You claimed. "I made you this mask. See? Its the same as mine." You held out the two masks. He growled. He figured you had seen him watching you, it made since to him that was why you weren't afraid of him. He sighed and took his mask off. You gasped.

He wasn't your cousin. He was a stranger. You dropped the masks and backed away. He smirked and grabbed the male mask. He placed the mask on his face and lit a cigarette. The mask pulled above his mouth. "You're cute." He held it towards you.

Your cousin tried to get you to smoke tons of times. You shook your head no. "I dont smoke" he took a step towards you. You took a step back. Back into a wall.

Back.

You were pressed back. Back into the front of a wall. Infront of the man who you do not know back into a wall.

He pushed you into the wall. He put the cigarette at your lips. You stuck your arms out blocking it.

"Take a hit." He said. You declined again. He got mad and stuck the cigarette against your neck. It burned. You screamed. He smiled, pulled the mask over his mouth and dropped the cigarrete. He walked to the window as you heard someone come up the stairs.

He threw a pack of cigarettes on your floor as well as his old mask. With that he was gone.

When your mom came into your room and saw the pack she screamed.

That asshole sat you up.