Stuff gets weird

Hello! Soooooo, I love this song! Yay! Ps. Sorry about the nalu lemon thingy. Makayla wrote it. On to the STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Lol, Idfk. SEEYA!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nathan you're dead!" Chloe yells as she enters. "But, it's the truth," came the response from the shivering boy. "But I don't like the truth," Satan responded. "I'm lost," Makayla said. "Apparently, Chloe interrogated him, and she didn't like the answers," Conner said. "Batman sucks!" Satan yelled. "But, whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," Nathan questioned. "Because the demons said so and because I can," Chloe answered. "Just wow," commented Laxus. "Well, we're doomed," Nathan said as he recovered from the punch he received. Chloe, Jason, Conner, and Laxus were arguing over how many cheese balls they could stuff in their cheeks at once. "Welllllll, stuff got weird," Noah said breaking the silence. "Lets get food!" Lexi yelled gaining the attention of the cheese ball fans. "FOOD!" they simultaneously shouted at the top of their lungs. "I want pizza!" Chloe said. "I can live with that, Satan," Laxus said. "SERIOUSLY! YOU PEOPLE ARE DATING AND YOU STILL CALL HER SATAN! FOR THE SHIPS SAKE CALL HER BABE ONCE!" Makayla snapped, making Laxus cower behind the dresser that Chloe had shoved away from the wall. "Oh cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it babies," Satan said.

Time Skip to the PIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAria

"MEAT!" Chloe yelled as we entered. "Shut up Babe," Laxus said, "Happy Makayla!?" "YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! CHLAXUS IS CANON!" Makayla yelled. "Ummmm, excuse me can I help you?" the waitress standing in front of us timidly asked. "A table for, *stops to count fingers* 8 humans and 4 hell-hounds please," Lexi said. "Um, hell-hounds?" she asked. "They're wolves, but most people call them hell-hounds," Chloe explained. "Oh, okay. Follow me," she responded.

Chloe's Pov

We were seated at a table in a corner. Smart choice, in my opinion at least. The very, and I mean very, timid waitress took our order and we sat down to talk about stuuuuuuuuuuuuufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssssssss. "So, anything happening in Moah land?" Lexi asked. "Ummmmm, no," Noah respondes a little too hesitantly. I gave him a 'tell the truth or you'll be six feet under' glare. One of my personal favorites. "Fine!" Makayla bursts out, "We have been doing stuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffffffsssssss, lately." "What kind of stuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffffffffffffssssssssssss?" I asked. "Ummmmm," they replied. "MOAH BABIES!" Lexi screamed, this made me snap and I laughed my a** off. Makayla and Noah's faces rivaled the ripest strawberry's color. "That was hilarious!" I exclaimed between my laughs. Makayla growled. "Is it true though?" I inquired. "No!" they screeched. My ears felt like they were bleeding. "Dem Lemons tho!" Laxus said. I took the chance to be stupid. "They ate the lemons, then they made lemonade. Lots of it! And it was super, duper, looper, trooper, duper SWEET!" I exclaimed. Then my cousin Kat came over and gave me a hug. "Good job Alien, good job," she said. Then she left. "Who was that?" a shocked Nathan asked. "That was our cousin Kat. She is very weird, just like Chloe!" Conner explained. Then our pizzzzzzzzzzzza came. "FOOD!" me and the boys yelled, scaring the waiter. Then we ate like pigs that were getting fed to the evil grasses of Hell. Then a tennis ball flew through the window and landed on my PIZZZZZA! I started to growl as my inner demon came out. "No use in calming her now, that kid is dead," Nathan said as I stood up and marched out side with the pack, Laxus, and Conner following closely behind. "YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I yelled as I saw the culprit. He looked to be about my age with a 'I rule the world so shut the f*** up' attitude. "Why'd you throw the tennis ball?" I asked as politely as I could. I'm not usually polite sooooooo, yeah you get it. "I dunno," he replied shrugging. Conner and Laxus had to hold onto my arms so I wouldn't strangle him. "I want a direct answer," I growled, scaring everyone in the area. "I threw it because I wanted to," was the answer. I snapped, loosing the little self control I had. With lightning speed, I gave him a pretty powerful gut-shot. Then I went back and ate my pizzzzzzzzza like nothing happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya like it? Yay! soooo, Kat is my cousin Irl, so I had to add her. oh and the pizzzzzzzzza and stuuuuuuuuuuuufffffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssss things........................................................................................................................................................................................... Sorry...............................Not Sorry at alll SEEYA!