3

evelyn rose ashworth

       i was in walmart walking down the isles. "TAKIS" i screached. i snatched the purple bag of deliciousness off the rack and jumped up and down as others strangers stare at me with weird looks. "s-sorry!" i raised i raised my voice for being over excited about a snack.

     i tossed about seven or eight large bags or the takis in my cart. as im about to turn the corner to go to the next isle, i see the most beautiful guy ive honestly ever seen. 

   i look the other way to try and stop myself from staring at this masterpiece but that was a mistake... i turned back the other way just to bump back into him and almost fall over because im very clumsy. "i-im sorry-y" my voice got lower as i could feel my face turning a dark shade of red. "its okay!" he says. 

   "whats your name?" he asks. "evelyn r-rose ashworth, how about you?" is asked back as i became less nervous around this random angel. 

   "grant" he stated with a smirk. a small smile crept on my face as i stared into his hazel unique eyes.

    "excuse me" i was still staring. "kids, excuse me" some random lady said again as i didnt hear her the first time then pushed me quite harshly grants hard chest. he gripped right above my waist "hey lady! watch where youre going! you look like you eat sand!! your teeth are gold and you aint even got jewelry on them mofos!!! " he rolled his eyes. i giggled as the lady looked taken aback by grants comeback. she ran off.

  "soooo uh- can i maybe get your number so we could like h-hangout sometime?" he said as he was scratching the back of his neck. i smiled "yeah sure" blushing as i gave him my number. he fixed his hair as i gave him his phone back.

  "ill text you later, yeah?" "yes, please" i mumbled under my breath. "what?" he pushed his eyebrows together clearly confused.

  god hes so cute

  "oh! n-nothing... yeah thatd be great" i blushed once again. "see you around evelyn rose" he waved. "s-see ya!" i cheesed as he walked out of the store.

  "yes" i whispered as i payed for my things. i couldnt stop smiling that whole night.