3

"Wake up"! Film fell out of her bed and Macaroon jumped. I'm used to this since Aloe did that to me a lot. The man who woke us up left right after. I tried to leave but the door was locked. "Children, you are stuck in your cabins  because someone escaped somehow. We don't know who but..." Some door opened on the speaker. "We found him". "Kids this will happen to you if you escape, all come to the entrance". The doors unlocked and every kid ran to the entrance. "The kid is going to get beat. But he looks like someone from the Caribbean". "How do you know". "You can see a tattoo on him saying 'Shameful Child'. Apparently if you're a shame to your family they kill you. They faked a kid trying to escape so they could kill him, They don't understand they kill like... over 10,000 a year due to these damn games. But that doesn't satisfy them. They have to kill more. Oh wait, that's not enough either. They kill people with disabilities". "That's awful, how did you know all of this". "Aloe gave me this book about the 'Fancy life style' of the Caribbean". "Shit". They dismembered the kid and they raped him than threw him into the ocean. The kids were crying. Film was holding me like its going to happen to her. Macaroon just stared in shock. "Everybody back your cabin NOW"! Everybody ran back. I had to carry film because she couldn't walk due to what she seen. Macaroon laid onto his bed, Mac, no one knows what they just witnessed. It's just some cruel things everybody witness once in a while". "How do you have no reaction to this" Macaroon almost yelled. "I was beat and almost raped a lot. My friend finds me somehow when I'm about to get raped". I started to cry. Macaroon hugged me. "Boys and girls, we have a problem. we have to go to a random island due to the oat getting hit. We are near the island. Wait till we say get out". "How are we floating still, we're suppose to be sinking". "True" "I heard small islands don't compete in the games" "Lucky them". "There is no one on the island. When they started this. They made people go to some random place". "Weird". "Cabin 1-15 get off the boat". "This is going to take a while". We were the third group to get off. They mini huts labled like the cabins. "Three in each hut and go to your old cabin number". "Well this is going to be our lives". "Until the bot gets fixed". "How long are we going to be here for". Film looks scared. I looked at Macaroon. "I don't know". We got to our hut. We heard screaming outside. "You two stay here". "Macaroon you're not going alone". "Yes I am, If I don't come ba-". Macaroon was knocked out. Macaroon, Film, and I were taken away onto a new boat. Someone put a needle into my arm and I fell asleep.