Chapter 15

Ali's P.O.V.

I saw him sleeping so peacefully, I don't want to be forced to get married to Chris, I would die. I got out of my head and laid next to my handsome baby boy.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

I woke up next to Kian, I felt his warm body against mine, if anyone were to take that away from me I would die. I looked up and I saw him smiling and staring down at me.

"what are you looking at?" I ask smiling.

"You beautiful, your the most gorgeous person I've ever met, I don't regret going through all this just to be with you and I promise it'll always be like this....just you and me," he said with the biggest smile, "but right now, we can't leave I'm very sorry I have a channel, a career with my best friend, I'm sorry.

"Don't be, I understand and I'm going to take your word and move in with you for the first few months while we see what we can do and what happens," I say with a smile.

"This is why I love you, you always understand me and you have faith that things will work out," He says with a smile.

"I wouldn't be able to do anything with you, you give me faith".

We sit there for the next ten minutes staring at each other. I could sit here all day and name of so many things I like about him, physically and what he has on the inside, which is the best.

After a couple more minutes I get up and got ready. When I came back from the restroom saw the doctor talking to Kian.

"Well, you're doing very well Mr. Lawley, we've decided to release you today, you can go home today, of course, we need to have you back in a month, but just for a check up just to see that your fine and everything is going well." The doctor says with his deep voice.

"Thank you for everything," Kian answers back with a smile.

"Well, I'll go fill out the papers and you get ready to go home." the doctor says as he turns back at me and smiles before he exits the door.

"yay! did you hear that! oh, that's amazing news!" I say with the biggest smile.

"Haha, yes I did hear that, I can wait to get out of here, I kinda started to get sick of just being on this bed." he says with a smile.

"Well let's get you ready," I say as I start to help him clean up the room.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

We were walking to the car and I got a call from my mom. She was probably mad, but nothing can stop me from loving Kian. I got in my car and my phone started buzzing like crazy, can my mom get any more annoying.

I ignored it and I continued to drive.

"hey baby," Kian says as he turns around.

"yes" I reply.

"why?" he asks in a confused tone.

"why what?" I ask confused as well.

"why would u go through all this with me, to disobey your parents when you know that there capable of?" he asks still confused.

"because your the love of my life and you always will, I admit before I met you, I wouldn't have done this for anyone else, and I know that because I did try to escape and shit like that but I never really had the guts to until I met you, you gave me hope of living a normal happy life," I answer with a smile.

"aw baby, maybe, after all, all this will be worth it," he says smiling.

"maybe so" I answer with a sigh.

"what's wrong," he asked worriedly.

" nothing I just can't help feeling so much pressure on me like were going to get caught and im going to leave you, i dont know i feel nervous i feel sad i dont know, sorry." i say almost crying.

"its ok I understand but once this passes we will be ok and happy, I promise," he says trying ti cheer me up.

"it sounds so easy, but not really, I have to hold all this worry because they don't let me be free, they don't let me love who I want to love, they don't let me be who I want to be," I say almost shouting.

"I know it's hard baby but you have to strong, at the end we will be happy I promise this is all worth it, to be happy at the end," he says holding my hand.

"maybe so, every day this feeling increases and i feel like im going to break down and not have power iver myself anymore its driving me crazy i cant handle this anymore, but, for you, id do anything, even die for," i say with tears in my eyes.

"I promise it will be ok," he says as I stop the car.

"I really hope so," I mumble under my breath as he gets out of the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N): YAYYYYY! IM BACKKK. well, i hope. sorry for the crappy chapter but I promise it'll get better. thanks for reading byeeeeee ~me