You're Pregnant || 010

Hello! This may be a tad bit repetitive, but it's hard to make six completely different ones. Hope you all enjoy this one anyway! 

Trigger Warning: None

/////////////////

Harry Potter:
Harry was ecstatic to be a father. He knew what to do with pregnant women since the instant he found out, he read many books on the subject. He was supportive the whole time and promised not to faint when you gave birth. He failed at that last part, but you didn't mind all that much.

Ron Weasley:
Ron knew exactly what to do immediately and how to react. When you told him, he just hugged you and rubbed your back, kissing your temple. He talked to his parents the whole time you were pregnant for advice, also telling you more about pregnancy than you even knew. He would sometimes get annoying, but you appreciated the gesture. 

Draco Malfoy:
Draco froze on the spot. He had no idea what to do and was terrified to be a father. He was mildly distant during your pregnancy, but he was supportive. You had the weirdest cravings, but Draco always made late night runs for you. He was scared he would be a terrible father, but was at a loss for words when you finally had the baby.

Neville Longbottom:
Every week like clockwork, Neville would bring you a present. It was always something different and special, giving you a happy feeling. As time went on and hormones increased, you would cry, confusing Neville to no end. He was loving and supportive the whole nine months, nervous, but strong.

Fred Weasley:
Fred knew the factual things of what to do, but was too shocked to do much. He really was excited, always coming up home with baby gifts. He decided that he always needed something knew for the baby, so day after day he would bring home parts of a crib and such. One day, he came home with a onesie that said 'I'm magical but not as magical as my mommy! (my daddy wrote this)' It was wordy, but you loved it anyway. He was always by your side until the baby was born.

George Weasley:
George immediately needed to go out and get you a gift. He felt a little bad, knowing the pain you'd be feeling for the next few months. When George was a child, he had asked Mrs. Weasley why her stomach got bigger while she was pregnant with Ron; let's just say he got more than he bargained for. He didn't want you to feel upset just because of the baby, so he got you many things to help you be comfortable. He didn't want to leave your side, keeping an arm around you as often as possible.