X

Yoongi noticed for the rest of the day, Jungkook acted extremely pissy. He huffed every so often, and crossed his arms over his chest like he was tough shit. The only thing that made up for it was the child like pout that was constantly on his face. He looked like a toddler having a tantrum, and it greatly amused Yoongi.

But when they were finally starting on their song, it was kind of hard to work with a kid that didn't seem to want to be worked with. Whenever Yoongi showed him some lyrics he'd thought were decent, Jungkook just glazed them over without saying a word. It was starting to frustrate Yoongi.

Grabbing a clean sheet of notepad paper, he wrote down,

'Jungkook. I know that there is something upsetting you right now, but we need to get these lyrics done. This is both your grade and mine. At least a B would be good for the first project I've submitted, and good on your grades as well. I suggest that you push away whatever is on your mind and try and work with me.'

The younger read of the note, and sighed. "I'm sorry, hyung. I'm really, truly sorry..."

As he rambled on, Yoongi scribbled on the paper:

'It's alright, Jungkook. I just want to make sure that we both try on this project. Now let's get to work.'

He threw the notepad into Jungkook's lap. When he finished reading the note, he looked up and was met with smiling Yoongi. And oh my god, he nearly had a heart attack.

When Yoongi smiled, it was so big and wide you could see his gums. His eyes grew just a tad bit smaller due to his squishy cheeks rising up. His glowing white aura made him look like a literal angel. Jungkook found himself blushing, and looked away.

"Y-Yeah. Let's get to work."

~

Sorry for all these short chapters. Don't worry, they'll starting getting longer soon!

Only four chapters left + epilogue :')

Love y'all!

-Haley