Maty: Chapter 1: "The Back Room"

It was a good night to party.

So there I am dancing my problems away with my friend, in an LA club, when the most gorgeous human being walks by me.

I lean to my friend an asked, "Whoa who is that?"

My friend replies, "Her name is Katy."

I look back at Katy, who has made her way to the bar, sitting there alone.

My friend notices me starting at Katy, she says "She's hot right? Damn I wish I had a rack like that."

Me, still staring at Katy, I say "Yeah, hey, uh I will be right back I want a drink."

I start to walk towards the bar, there are three empty seats on the right side of Katy.

I take a deep breath and walk over.

I sat at the third seat down and ordered my drink.

After I ordered, I look to my left, where Katy is sitting.

She's there looking at me from the corner of her eye, I smile.

She smiles back as she takes a sip from her drink.

I, nervously, yell out, "Hi, I'm Maria."

She looks at me with a cute smirk and says, "Hey, I'm Katy."

I reply "Wanna drink?"

And then I think to myself, freaking out, "Oh my God, did I really just say that?!"

She yells back to me, "Haha, yeah sure."

She gets up from her seat and walks towards me.

She's wearing a sexy short black dress and her hair is down. She sits next to me and orders her drink.

"She smells amazing!" I thought to myself.

After a few drinks, Katy asks, "Do you want to dance? I feel like dancing"

I reply with a smile saying "Yes." On the dance floor, Katy and I go all out, shaking, grabbing and grinding.

Katy all of a sudden a stops and whispers in my ear.

She whispers "Follow me."

Then she grabs my hand and leads me to a back empty V.I.P. room.

As soon as she closes the curtain and turns around to face me, I grab her and pin her against the wall.

I kiss her neck, she giggles.

I assume she likes it so I start to suck her neck and I put my hand on her waist to press her body against mine, she giggles again.

I finally get the courage to kiss her, her lips are so soft.

She kisses me back, hard.

Still pinned against the wall, I lift the bottom of her dress and glide my hand to her p.u.s.s.y, at first I rub her p.u.s.s.y over her panties, she moans like crazy.

Then I feel her panties start to get wet, so I slide my hand under her panties and play with her c.l.i.t, she moaned with an ahhhh.

I rubbed her faster and faster.

Suddenly, she yells out "STOP!"

I backed up with a worried look and asked, "What's wrong?"

She doesn't reply.

She walks over to the couch that is in the V.I.P room.

She's lays on it, pulls down her panties then looks up at me.

I walk over to her, got on the couch, and spread her legs.

I look down at her p.u.s.s.y and then wiggled two of my fingers inside of her.

Her p,u.s.s.y was so wet and warm.

I began moving my fingers in and out of her going faster and faster until she yells out "Ah f.u.c.k yes, oh right there!"

She starts to c.u.m, but I stop.

Then I lean my face down and stuck it between her legs.

I spread open her lips and stuck my tongue inside her teasing, sticking, and tasting.

I then lick her c.l.i.t in an up and down motion making her body twitch.

She moaned and moaned with pure pleasure.

Finally, while still licking her c.l.i.t, I stick three fingers inside her p.u.s.s.y.

I wiggle them up and down inside her until I finally hit her G-spot. She gave a big moan "Ah yes, yess, YESS!"

Her c.u.m squirted out as I tasted her yummy sticky sweet.

After all the fun Katy got up, put her panties back on and said "That was great, I owe you. Here give me your number, ill text you tomorrow." She handed me her phone, I typed in my number.

She smiled, took back her phone and walked out of the V.I.P room in to the dancing crowd.

I stood there thinking "Wow, did that really just happen!?"