Tokyo

Tokyo, Japan

Katy's thumb double taps Maria's photo. "Why did I do that?" Katy anxiously thinks. She takes a deep breath and closes out of all her social media apps. "Whatever, you liked her photo; move on." She tells herself. Katy lifts her head up from her phone, she looks through the car window and sees they have arrived at her hotel. Katy, Tamra and Lauren get out to check into their rooms. Tamra's room is on the same floor as Katy's. After settling in, Tamra walks down the hallway to Katy's door and knocks. "Who is it?" Katy asks as she pulls up her pj pants. "It is Tamra." Tamra says. Katy opens the door. "How's your room?" she asks as she enters. Katy smiles as she shuts the door behind her. "Its great, I can't wait to hop in that bed." Katy answers as she points at the big fancy hotel bed." Tamra looks around the suite, "Very hi-tech in here." She says while she starts to play with a touchable pad that is built into the wall. The pad controls the lights and other technical objects that are around the room. "How's yours?" Katy asks. "I love it." She smiles. "I have a great view." Tamra adds.

Bling, Katy's text message alert goes off; her phone is on the bed, just as she goes to check it another knock is at her door. Katy and Tamra look at eachother, who could be knocking at her suite at this hour of the night. "Who is it?" Katy asks, she looks through the small peephole. Katy sees Lauren standing there, "It's Lauren." Lauren answers. Katy opens the door. "Aye, mate we need to talk." Lauren says in her British accent. "Yeah, come on in." Katy replies. "What's up?" She asks as Lauren walks in. Katy shuts the door behind her. "Bad news, my contact from the Melting Pot messaged me." She tells. " He heard that the organizers aren't to thrilled with your name in the headlines." Lauren explains. "Umm?" Katy says, she is not sure what to say. "They want you to fake a trip back to L.A." Lauren states. Katy shakes her head back in confusion. "Who are these organizers?" Tamra questions. "Very high people in Hollywood, the best entertainment business deals can happen at these types of events." Lauren says. "Imagine the people we will come across, I heard Migos will be there." Lauren goes on. "They would be perfect for Bon Appetit!" she exclaims, hoping Katy is sit on board with her idea. Katy thinks about it, the music biz has been changing, people meet contacts in different ways now-a-days. "I will stay in the hotel." Katy assures Lauren. "I will not leave and when I go out for the party I will be sure to have Tamra ask the staff to escort me through the kitchen." Katy adds with a smile.

     Lauren thinks about it, "Okay, but no leaving." Lauren says. Katy smiles and hugs her, "Yes, I will be like Sleeping Beauty." Katy teases. Lauren rolls her eyes. Lauren then makes her way to the door. "Get some sleep." She tells Katy. "I will, oh hey are you gonna join us for breakfast here tomorrow?" Katy asks while she points to the kitchen area in her hotel suite. "I can't I am meeting with a few people tomrrow." Lauren explains. "Okay." Katy says. "Goodnight mate." Lauren says while opening the door. Katy follows her, "Goodnight mate." She says in a fake British accent mimicking Lauren.

As Lauren heads to the elevators she receives a text. The text is from her contact, Ky Brax. Ky and Lauren met a few years ago when he mixed beats for Ellie. Ky has a friend in the inner circle of the organizers for the Melting pot; which explains how he knew about the dance audition for Maria.

KY: "Aye, everything handled?"

Lauren: "Yeah I just talked to Katy, she is gonna be lowkey from now on."

KY: "K. Good if paps found out about this event her career would be spoiled...Also come by tomorrow I will be with VickiX.

Lauren: "Dope. I will be there."

"I don't want to go to this event, it is becoming too much work." Katy complains to Tamra. "What are we getting us into?" Tamra laughs. "I hope she knows what she is doing." Katy smiles she is glad she brought Tamra, they always been a great team. Katy then tosses herself on the big fancy bed. "You want to sleep?" Tamra ask. Katy shakes her head yes. "Night boss, see ya tomorrow." Tamra says as she heads toward the door. "Night Tam." Katy replies.