I dont feel good *

Sorry for the short chapter but I will update again tomorrow but it will be a bit late as I am busy all day today and tomorrow 😭 Enjoy!

🚨EDITED - 2018🚨

Draco's POV
The week flew by and before I knew it, it was Harry's birthday. We had been invited to the Weasleys for a birthday lunch and we accepted. I was nervous after what had happened before. I had managed to get the hang of my emotions and hadn't lost control lately. I wrapped Harry's gift and put it in my bedside table for tomorrow. He walked out of the bathroom and put on his pyjamas.

"You ok? You look upset." I asked.

"No, I'm fine." He said. I brushed it off and we cuddled and fell asleep.

Harry's POV
I really wasn't feeling good. I didn't want to worry Draco so I strode into the room and he asked me if I was ok. I just lied saying I was fine but I was really hot and was feeling a little dizzy. We got into bed and cuddled before he fell asleep. Once I was sure he was asleep I pulled the covers off me and took of my shirt. I lay for at least and hour before getting up for some fresh air. I suddenly felt really nauseous and ran to the bathroom.

Draco's POV
I sat bolt up right and saw Harry running into the loo. I saw his shirt on the floor that was soaked with sweat. I got up and felt like something wasn't right. I walked over to the bathroom and tried the handle. He had locked it.

"Harry?" I called tapping on the door.

"What! I'm fine go back to bed!" He replied. I then heard something that made my gut twist. He was throwing up.

"Harry your not ok! Let me in I need to look at you!" I said pushing at the door.

No reply.

"Please Harry, I want to help you."

No reply.

"Harry?" I was beginning to get worried. I pushed at the door and went and grabbed my wand. The door unlocked and I saw Harry lying on the floor. I was suddenly scared.

"HARRY!" I shouted.

"What?" He whined. "Let me sleep!" He sat up before being sick again. "Sorry." He  said.

I picked him up and carried him to bed. I lay him down and told him to stay while I went to get mother.

I ran down the stairs. Surely she'd be awake. I opened the door to the living room and she was sat on the sofa reading a book.

"Mother! Harry's ill." I spoke . She turned to me and put down her book.

"Let's go see him then!"she spoke before following me upstairs.