Re:Hack

"Information is power", I believed in such fantasy. The fantasy of knowledge and control. I now find myself locked away in the ocean same as data is locked in a server. Every lock can be cracked, but this time I'm the data. The Drafost corporation has wanted such data and obtained it but a hacker's mind is always encrypted.
CELL_LOCK_CRACKED
Connection's are interesting, someone who you've connected so little can become your savior to set you free, it's not even a connection anymore, after such actions, the same blood flows trough our veins. His name? Vex42, no one really knows his name not even I an information freak knows. It's only been a day since I got captured and I'm already out of Drafost's ocean lab, those freaks wanted my skill to overpower the world little did they know that I would overpower them.
My name is Yami, to the world I'm known as Tsuki42, when I was a little girl my parents disappeared so I found myself alone to the world and decided to open the doors that where locked from me and so now I'm the best hacker in the world. Vex42 is someone I met in one of my missions who was infiltrating a base at the same time as me and had the same objective, so you could say we had the same ideals, after teaming up for that rare occasion we never saw each other after that and now we're back face to face at his headquarters.