Chapter 2

As we finally arrived he then slowly settled onto the ground while turning back into his vampire form; however,since I didn't hop off while he was a bat,I instead tumbled to the ground.
"Ow,Warn me next time,Marshall",I growled while rubbing my arm.
"Whoops,Usually Fiona would know when to hop off",He said with a slight grin. I rolled my eyes while getting up and fixing the small hat Fiona gave to me.
"Well,Let's go see LSP!" The vampire boy said while grabbing onto my wrist and floating towards a crowd.
"Um,Lumpy space prince?" I then averted my eyes towards him and the rest as they continued to dance.
"Oh! Hey (Y/N),and Marshall Lee!" LSP floated towards us while bumping his lumps against our hip.
"Come on (Y/N),lets go onto the stage",Without hesitation I followed him up on the stage as he pulled out his blood red instrument; A few seconds of silence, the sound of a bass could be heard playing certain cords.
(Boop bop,singing yah yah)
"Good little girl,Always picking a fight with me. You know that I'm bad,but you're spending the night with me. What do you want from my world? You're a good little girl~" he sang then averted his eyes towards me expecting me to add more to the chorus,I then cleared my voice and started to sing.
"Bad little boy,that's what you're acting like I really don't buy that you're that type of guy. And if you are,why do you want to hang out with me?" I then looked towards marshall while only a few sweat drops were visible,He then floated into the air as a faint hiss and chuckle were heard.
"Don't you know Im a villain? Every night im out killin', sendin' everyone runnin' like children. I know why you're mad at me. I've got demon eyes and they're lookin' right through your anatomy, into your deepest fears. Baby,Im not from here. Im from the Nightosphere. To me you're clear,transparent. You've got a thing for me girl. It's apparent",He then floating in front of me while holding my chin up, my cheeks then illuminated a pink glow as I looked up to him.
"Um,M-Marshall. Too close!" I squeaked. His chuckle them echoed inside my mind,but it was then cut off by the sound of yelling.
"Marshall! (Y/N)! What in the world are you doing here?" Fiona yelled out as cake and prince bubble gum stood beside her.
"Crap....",Marshall lee said under his breath in which only I could here considering the short distance between us. Out of nowhere I was suddenly in the air while comfortably in the vampire boy's arms.
"Oh. My. Glob! You guys would make it into the couples magazine,I must share this image on twatter!(yes,twatter lolol)" Lumpy space prince said loudly while floating away and disappearing info the forest.
"Marshall lee! Get down from there!" Gumball had yelled out.
"Not a chance,prince~" As I looked up to him, the only thing I could see was the sadistic face he plastered onto his own; his fangs grew only a small bit,his eyes turned to the eyes of a demon,but only one thing reside into my mind that messed up most of my thoughts... that he was unusually cute while being the sadistic monster he was.