Chapter 1

Mystery Man

Y/n's Pov~

I was sipping my drink at the bar and I felt eyes watching me. I tried brushing it off but the hairs on the back of my neck were telling me other wise. I turned and met eyes with this man. His hazel eyes and tattoos made me attracted but his dreaded hair, which was half blonde and black with beads, threw me off a little. I smirk at him and turned back around. I don't go for guys like him I can sense the trouble he'll give. I'm all girly I like heels and dresses but then again I like basic sneakers and crop tops with jeans or shorts. I heard the Dj cut the music off and soon announced everyone to come towards the booth. I looked up confused walking over to the booth to see what was going on to see mystery man on stage. What is he a rapper or something?

"Everyone give it up for Xxxtentacion!"

I heard this beat play and it was rock but also hip hop at the same time. The whole crowd was excited jumping up and down. Then when the beat drop everyone started going crazy.

"I am like who is your mans?! Can't keep my dick in my pants! My bitch don't love me no more!" Mystery man rapped into the mic.

I started nodding my head to the music I'm actually feeling it because it's different. When the show was coming to an ending I headed back to the bar for another drink. I went to pay but someone beat me to it sitting next to me seeing it was him again.

"I could've paid for it." I playfully rolled my eyes as he chuckled causing me to smile.

He rested his hand on my thigh causing me to smirk and raise my eyebrows.

"Well I don't think you should be paying a man should handle that for you."

"Cute." I pushed his hand off sipping my drink again.

"Sooo do I have to call you by your stage name or can I get your real one?" I teased with a smirk.

"People usually call me X for short but you can call me Jahseh." He stated.

"Y/n." I held my hand out to shake his but instead he kissed it causing me to melt and have a priceless smile.

"Can I have your number?"

"Why?" I asked teasingly.

He chuckled looking me in my eyes causing me to get lost.

"Because you like me and I like you but you want to keep up this hard to get act."

"Because I don't seem like your type." I shook my head at the thought.

"And I don't seem like yours." He smirked at me as his eyes never left mine.

I smirked tilting my head to the side. He wins. I sighed taking out my phone giving it to him as he smiled in success. I put mines in his phone then I downed the rest of my liquor feeling the buzz through my body letting me know I'm on the verge of getting drunk. I got up keeping my balance giggling as X held me by my waist.

"You good?"

"Yes I think I should go before I actually get drunk."

"I'll walk you." X stood up with me still making sure I kept my balance.

I poked my lip out whining like a child. "I'm fineee!" I soon smirked as he shook his head still proceeding to walk me to my car.

Once we made it to my car I got inside and X shut my door I rolled my window down.

He leaned in staring at me smiling for awhile before speaking."I'll call you baby."

"Alright baby."I mocked him as he chuckled leaning in to kiss me causing me to turn my cheek.

"Wowww." X said soon pouting.

I shook my head no. "Not on the first day we met hun."

"I'll wait for it."He winked at me causing me to bite my lip smiling as he chuckled at me.

He stood up tapping my door signaling I can drive off. I waved goodbye as he watched me drive off and walk back to his car.

~Vote!~

~Comment!~