Coming to find you

I'm sorry, but school and exams are getting in the way of everything...

~~~~

"I'm leaving.." I said in a normal voice. My family look at me with wide eyes, as I searched for my train ticket.

"W-why?!"Veronica yelled. "I'm going to see an old friend..."Margaret stood up, and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Are you sure of your decision?" She question. I thought for a second, and nodded. She then handed me a piece of paper. "I spoke to Gilthunder, and he gave me his number...Meliodas'"

"Thank you, I'll see you soon, I promise"I hugged her tightly. Veronica came in with tears in her eyes, but she was still smiling. "You better keep that promise!" She laughed. I wiped the tears from her face, and kissed her cheek."I wouldn't dream of it."

I took hold of my suitcase, and walked towards the door. However, father stood in front of me with a deadly glare on his face."I did not approve of your departure." He said with a low tone. I sighed,"Father, I'm old enough to make my own decisions, just like my sisters. And I have decided to go on vacation! Now, if you'll excuse me..."

I walked around him, but he grabbed my arm."Vacation from what?!"He asked loudly. I growled and snatched my arm back. "A vacation away from YOU!" I yelled and ran out the door.

I didn't stop, I kept running all the way to the train station. I could barely breathe when I finally stopped. "Am I ready for this? I haven't seen him years..." I shook my head violently, and began walking towards the train doors. Of course I was ready, I can't stop thinking about him. 

I hopped on the train with confidence. I sat down next to a woman with silver hair, she almost looked exactly like mother. Which is why I sat there regretfully. To make matters worse, she began talking to me..

"Hello there." She said. I smiled at her, and waved. "So where are you headed, darling" She asked. "Uh.. I'm going to Tokyo" I replied.

"Oh really! I'm going there as well, to see my daughter." she said with a smirk on her face. What a coincidence. I searched for a picture of my mother in my bag to see if there really was some resemblance."What does she look like?" I asked with my head still in my bag.

"She has the longest silkiest hair, and the brightest blue eyes......Her name was.......Elizabeth.."

"MOTHER?!" I looked in her direction to see no one there. Even her luggage was gone..

"Tell Meliodas  I said "Hi from your soon-to-be-mother-in-law"

~~~~

Well hellloooo there!

Its been so long, and it feels great to finally start updating my stories again

bye for now :)