1

{ Nialls p.o.v }

I picture her walking towards me, her smile showing off her dimples. Her long brown hair in curls falling half way down her back. Her blue eyes looking at me the ones that I get lost in all the time. I take in her curvy body. She has not a single flaw. If she does it is impossible to find so I doubt it.  

The girl I fell in love with. 

Her voice so sweet so delicate, I always break our silence always ask her little things and questions so she can answer me, so she can talk and I can hear her soft angelic voice over and over again. I am addicted to every single thing about her. Everything. She is the reason I get up every morning and she is the reason to why I have a career in music.  

I finally see her walk through the entrance of the doors to the airport and immediately; I drop my bags and start running towards her. she then starts running towards me. I pick her up and she places her legs securely around my waist I place my hands under her thighs, and spin her around and kiss her over and over again on the cheeks. We are giggling and staring at each other happy to see each other again. Finally reunited. 

"Hey Horan" She greets me sarcastically.  

"Hey Babe" I say grinning. As I put her back down on her feet. 

She leans into me as I wrap my arms around her waist in a tight grip pulling her into me closing up all the gaps between us. 

She paces her hands around my neck and stands up on her tippy toes and kisses me on the lips.  

I kiss her back immediately. 

The taste of her lips makes me feel at home in a instant. I missed the smell of her hair and the taste of her lips. 

"How was the first part of tour boyfriend" She asks teasingly. 

"Amazing but not as amazing as it would of been if you were there with me. Girlfriend" I say mocking her teasing tone. 

She hugs me tight again and buries her head in the crock of me neck. 

"I missed you so much Niall" She whispers, her breath tickling my neck as she spoke. 

"I missed you a hell of a lot" I say while I place a kiss on her head. 

"Let's go get your bag Niall" She says while pulling away from our embrace and grabbing my hand as we walk back to the chairs where I was sitting to retrieve my bags.  

"I love you so much Baileey" I say pecking her on her lips with my hand in hers and my other carrying my bag. 

"I love you more Nialler" She replies leaning into me as I put my hand around her waist. 

"Are we really going to start this?" I ask playfully. 

"Yes we are" She replies simply. 

"I love you more" I start. 

"No I do" She snaps sarcastically. 

"Nope. Impossible. I love you more" I state. 

"No my Nialler I do" She smiles poling her tongue at me. 

"Nup" I say popping the "p". 

"Ok" she says simply then leaning on her tippy toes and whispering in my ear. 

"No" And she moves to my cheek and sloppily licks my face and then pulls away from my grip and running off into the direction of her car, that I can see in the far distance. 

"Baileey" I scream while laughing and running behind her trying to catch up and catch her.  

She turns around while running and cheekily pokes her tongue at me again.