2

Hey guys!!

Please Vote! If you read this story can you please vote! xx

It would make my story more known and it would mean a lot !! xx

So please Vote and feel free to comment :)xo

{ Nialls p.o.v }

She woke up.

Baileey woke up.

I see her eyes open and my heart beats increase and A whole lot of weight on my chest has been lifted and I can finally function properly and see her beautiful eyes sparkling, Her dimples as she smiles and her voice.

"Who are you guys?" She asks.

My heart breaks. I turn around to head out of the room. She doesn't remember. Will she ever remember me?.

"Nialler babe I was just joking around, come here boof head" She blurts out.

I stop and turn around with a big grin, My tears that I was about to spill, spill, out of joy and happiness. My baby remembers me.

"You got me good" I say and run over to her giving her a kiss and a hug.

I missed her. I missed her lips, Her addictive scent, Her sparkling eyes, Her smile.Everything.

I love her nothing can take her away from me now.

Then I remember. Tour tomorrow. And there is nothing I can do about it. I have to go, I don't have a choice. And I know that right now Baileey is thinking the same thing.

{ Baileeys p.o.v }

Niall I take in his scent his crystal blue eyes and his blonde hair that i love so much. I love everything about him and I am trying so hard to not break down and cry infront of him and the rest of the guys. The fact that I have been stuck in this fucking coma for the 2 weeks I could have spent with Nialler pisses me off. And know he is going tomorrow. Why? why is this all so hard.

He doesn't even know. It's hard keeping this secret from Niall. I was going to tell him in these 2 weeks but I can't know. I don't want to.

--- 1 week later ---

{ Nialls p.o.v }

It had been one week since Baileey woke up from a coma.

One week since I saw her.

I love my job and all but it pains me so much having no choice but to do it.

So badly I wanted to stay there with her but I couldn't. Some boyfriend I am hey?

When I left she had this look on her face, something is worrying her and she won't tell me. She says its nothing but I know she is lying. Why?

Maybe it's because I had to leave. I hate having to leave for a long time and then be back for a short time. A very short time.

I pick up my phone from my bed and slide it open, pressing my code in it and search for Baileeys number. I click call and hold it up to my ear,

*ring* ring* ring* ring*

*Hey sorry I couldn't get to the phone please leave a message and I will get back to you soon bu-bye*

"Babe it's me, please call me back as soon as you get this. Its been a week since I have talked to you and I really miss you, well bye I lo-"

The beep goes off before I have to chance to say I love you. Why isn't she answering me! Something must be wrong. I need to see her!

I jump off my bed and chuck on some sweats over my boxers and a jumper and slip my phone into my pocket. Just incase she calls back.