00

Forced ➸ Russell Westbrook

Starring

Russell Westbrook Ⅲ

Russell Westbrook Ⅲ

28 years old

AND

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba

35 years old

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

June 10, 2014

9:56 p.m.

Emond, Oklahoma.

Westbrook Residence

❝P⎯Please don't hurt me, I'm begging you! What could you possibly want from me anyway?❞

❝I want to be loved and I want to fall in love...❞

∞∞∞

The crying woman bit her lower lip to keep from letting out a loud sob. She was afraid to move an inch from where she was on the king-sized bed. Jessica was bare-footed and had a t-shirt she didn't remember wearing and a pair of oversized jogger pants.

"Please don't hurt me." The hopeless woman managed to choke up.

Oklahoma's star point guard examined her for a bit longer; he liked the way her beautiful light skin reflected off the light above them. The way her dark brown eyes glistened because of her excessive crying. He liked the way her delicate hands balled into fists as they hung helplessly around the rope around her wrists. He also liked the way her chocolate brown hair was pushed back into a tight ponytail as a few pieces fell from both sides of her ears.

Russell Westbrook made eye contact with the woman while he took off his main shirt, now only left in his wife-beater and grey sweatpants. She had a clear look at his bare shoulders and arms, and if she looked down a little bit more, she would see the outer lining of his upper pelvis, only because the sweatpants were far down on his waist.

Jessica didn't dare look, but she was so fascinated by his chest that she forgot she had stopped crying.

Finally, taking off his last piece of clothing on the upper part of his body, he threw it across the room along with the first shirt. He never took his eyes off her; she never took her eyes off him.

"I would never hurt you, babydoll."

The woman watched as Russell sauntered over to the side of the bed she was on. Of course, she couldn't move because of her position, so she sat there. Looking at him in horror, her breathing became uneasy, which caused her chest to move up and down.

He saw that and whispered, "Ssshh. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." Russell wasn't a cold-hearted person nor a mean person; he was the total opposite. But for right now, all he wanted was love.

He's been looking for love for quite some time now but can't find it. He tried to understand why but couldn't find the correct answer over the past years. He never felt love from his parents, but not love from someone outside of his family.

Russell's hands made their way down to her ankles, where he began untying the tight knot. Jessica sighed in relief as her red ankles could finally breathe again. Seeing that she was in pain, he softly rubbed her small ankles. After spending enough time on that part of her body, next, he untied the rope around her wrists.

Once they were off, Jessica quickly started to massage her right wrist. She winced once it began to hurt a lot more.

"I'm sorry," Russell apologized, removing the rope from the bed and onto the floor. "I didn't realize that they were that tight."

She didn't say anything but only wiped her tears away. Jessica eventually nodded and hurried over to the right side so that she could be farther away from the man.

He bit her lower lip before turning on the lamplight beside his side of the bed, then turning off the main light.

She watched as he slowly made his way back to her, which caused her to hurry the other way.

"Please don't move..." He pleaded.

Russell removed the red pillows from behind the woman as he pulled back the black comforter blanket with the other hand.

Jessica watched in confusion as a shirtless Russell got between the comforter and bed sheet while putting two pillows behind him.

"Can I go home?" She whispered, taking a deep breath while holding back her tears.

"No, you're not going home for a while." He shook his head.

"What do you want from me?" Jessica suddenly screamed.

The man turned to face her; his face turned into a frown. "I want you to lower your tone of voice when talking to me, like if that's going to help. I want you to get under this blanket and go to sleep."

The older woman frowned and shook her head.

He shrugged his shoulders and huffed, "Well, suit yourself. You'll get cold in the middle of the night."

Russell was sound asleep twenty minutes later, but Jessica was still wide awake.

So she took that opportunity to try and getaway.