04

June 19th, 2014

5:30 p.m.

Jessica walked into the familiar bedroom once again. This is her second time being in here since she tried to get away the first night.

She figured that it would do her good if she explored the entire house!

Scanning the whole room with her eyes, Jessica slowly walked into the room. She walked over to the dresser, where she opened all the drawers and found nothing.

Shrugging, she closed them all and went straight to the closet.

Jessica opened the two doors wide and walked in. She flickered on the light beside her and looked around. There was a medium-sized box sitting in one of the corners. Being curious, she took a seat down on the carpet and pushed the box towards her.

Opening it, she found a stack of upside-down pictures and several notes. The older woman paused for a minute, unsure if she wanted to go through Russell's private things.

She decided to do it anyway; Jessica then took the pictures first.

"Oh my god," She whispered, covering a hand over her mouth. There were numerous pictures of Russell and different girls; African Americans, Caucasians, Hispanics, and Asians.

She scanned through the pictures quickly. On the last one, she flipped it over and saw a date written in pen.

2/19/09: Jenny and Russell

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows and placed the pictures on the floor. She then pulled out the folded picture stacked neatly in the box.

When she unfolded the papers, there were dates and writing on them. Jessica looked carefully for the date of February nineteenth, two-thousand and nine.

"This man is mental." She whispered, reading the note that belonged to the picture.

2/19/09:

She wasn't the one for me, and she didn't meet my potential. Jenny didn't last a week with me...she hated me, and I hated her.

So I had to kill her.

"Oh my god," Jessica sobbed, wiping the tears from her eyes. She picked up a picture on top and turned it over.

2/24/09: Aria and Russell

She quickly looked through the notes and found the date that matched the picture.

2/24/09:

It's 9:54 p.m., and I just got Aria. I gave her Temazepam which caused her to stay asleep for a while. I should've overdosed on her; she called me crazy and spat. Somehow she snuck one of my knives and tried to stab me. She ended up cutting my wrist, which eventually left a scar.

That's okay because I'll smuggle her in her sleep tomorrow night. (:

"Please let this be a dream, please!" The crying woman shook her head and read another note.

3/01/09: Sammy and Russell

3/01/09:

She's not the one for me either. I'm wondering if it's me...or the girls I chose? But I'm plotting a way to kill her or possibly let her go? She might tell if I let her go, and I can't let her do that.

Jessica whimpered while folding the sheets of paper back up and putting the picture back in the box. She closed the box just like it was and threw it back in the corner. The woman got up quickly and closed the closet doors. She sped walk out of the room and slammed the door behind her.

Standing outside of the door, she burst into tears. "I want to go home!"

After crying, which seemed like hours, Jessica pulled herself together and walked into Russell's bedroom. She dragged her feet across the carpet and slumped onto the bed.

Balling into a curl, she silently cried herself to sleep. Again. 

I'M WHEEZING!!!

Mr. Westbrook is officially psycho, who agrees? 😐