What Am I Doing?

I just finished reading your book/blog thing... I go back to it every once in awhile just to read it. It makes me happy and sad all at the same time, 'specially with everything going to shit in my life right now. Mom's mad at me, dad's mad at me, still for the whole Tyler thing, and all that. So, there's that. I have to leave for class in like 5 minutes, but I'm writing this instead. I miss talking to you every day. It's so weird how a year or so can change things. It doesn't seem like much, but it is. It's crazy how someone can go from being your everyday, every night, every fiber of your whole being, and just suddenly, it's all ripped out from underneath you in a second, leaving your head spinning and confused as fuck.

I still don't know what's going on honestly. The whole Tyler situation bothers the everloving shit out of me, and I don't know what to do about it. I've gone to class today, and had a break, laid in bed and read Kaylor fics during it, and they all make me think of you and it makes my heart hurt. All Too Well is playing on my iTunes right now, and I really do, I really do remember it All Too Well, and it's the first time I can actually say that I don't want to forget anything. I don't want to forget any of it at all. Okay, I'm gonna add more to this later, but I've gotta go do mare checks for class, so here's this, coffee girl.