Epilogue

Two Years Later

I wring my fingers as I check the dinner I made for me and my three mates. Today was a special day, a day that I had always wondered if it would ever happen, and now it has.

Of course my mates don't know why I set up this dinner for them, but I'm hoping by the end of dinner they'll have it all understood.

"Tobias, this all looks lovely." Josiah says as he stepped up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and nibbling on my ear teasingly.

"Yeah, I wonder why this dinner has been called, not that I mind a nice cooked dinner made by my beautiful mate." Blaze teases as he placed a sloppy kiss over his mark on my neck. There are two others much like it on other places on my neck too.

"Hmm, well, you'll just have to wait until I tell you." I tease back as I set the last pan on the table. Maddox smiles at me as he sits down across from me, Blaze and Josiah taking their own seats.

Dinner is quiet as we pass some casual chatter. Mainly about Finn and Fitz, and all the progress they have made over the past two years. Their bond is now intact again, but lately Finn seems to be pulling away. I don't know if it's because he want to have more friends, or if he is starting to become confused with his feelings.

We talk about all the fun moments we had at our wedding that we didn't have only two months ago, and the fact that Xavier and Charlotte's news about them once again being pregnant isn't that surprising. Since we've joined the pack, Charlotte has pushed out two more children added to the one she was pregnant with when we first got here, making this baby number five. Ajax was excited when his little sister was born, but then when Charlotte has twins, both boys, about a year later, and now he's overjoyed to have another sibling, whatever gender it might be.

Bailey found his mate, a stunning man who was also a rouge, but then ran into pack land about a year ago. Instantly they felt the connection, and that night we all had the opportunity to hear them mating. It was fun trying to tell Finn and Fitz why Uncle Bailey was screaming all night long.

Emerson was adopted by a lovely family in the pack who had lost their son a few months before we came, and thought it was fate when a young boy their sons age came and needed a family to love him.

Over all, ever since we came here, all of our lives have been looking up, and they only seem to be getting better.

"Alright, so the reason as to why I called this meeting." I started as I dropped my fork onto my empty plate. Maddox dropped his fork much like.mine while Josiah and Blaze set them down nicely into their napkins.

"So, I know we have only talked about it a few times, and I wasn't sure how you would all react......" I trail off as I reach into my pocket and grab the small white stick with the pink lines on it.

"But I'm pregnant." The room is quiet for a moment while everyone processes what I had just said, but then I am suddenly being attacked by three large men. I laugh at the feeling of them kissing me lightly all over my body.

"Is it true? Really true?" Blaze asks as he pulls me firmly against his chest. He has a wide from grin on his face as he stares down at me. Two other arms wrap around me as I nod.

"Yes, I went and saw the doctor earlier today, just to make sure." I say softly as I stare up into his deep brown eyes. Blaze smiles before placing a small kiss on my lips.

"I love you all." I say softly as I stare up at my three mates.

And for the rest of my life I would do so, because they are my lovers.

The Hybrid's lovers.