Epilogue

Alexanders POV:

I never though I would see it happen, but Lafayette and Herc got together. They're a sweet couple. Lafayette is so sweet to Herc it reminds me of someone... we received a knock on the door and as lau and I opened it, Laf and Herc stood outside kissing affectionately. I giggled and pulled them in. I looked over at Laurens and he winked and kissed my cheek.

"I can give you that and more later, if you want, Alex.", Laurens whispered in my ear, pulling my hair, twisting it in his fingers as he went in for another kiss. I shivered and laughed giddily.

"That would be nice, lau.." I whispered back, sticking my hands in the warmth of his pants. He murmured something I didn't quite catch apart from a few words. I think I heard "god you're so fucking sexy" and I murmured "so are you." back to him.

Laurens and I are much more relaxed about our relationship now with people and have told Angelica and Peggy. They were happy to know we were doing well and I was relieved to know they were okay with us.

Laurens himself is just as wonderful as ever. He's gotten sweeter and even hotter. I didn't think it was possible.

We sat under the stars in the park and I looked over at him. I wrapped my arm around his waist and snuggled my face into his shirt. Minty as usual. I inhaled and he kissed my head and laughed. We sat up and kissed passionately, he moved his cold hands to my warm back, pulling up my shirt and I giggled, unbuttoning his shirt calmly. I looked at him and grinned and we walked in the cool breeze to find a secluded alleyway in the city streets. It was quiet and peaceful. We found a dark place and he pinned me against the brick wall, cold against my back. I laughed and looked at him grinning.

"What took you so long, Laurens?"