"The Indominated Clan" Chapter 3

It was the middle of the night at the Indominated clan's base. Thick grey clouds covering the large moon that stood in the middle of the pale navy blue sky.

The trees around the base were rather large and thick. And aided in keeping the base camouflaged just in case a known flock of Quetzalcoatlus  known as "Kaijun" decided to raid their base. Which used to often happen at their old base because of the lack of Megavores guarding their territory. 

To stop the Kaiju quetzalcoatlus's flock they nearly wiped out their species because of their arrogance and how often they swooped down from the skies and took down the indominated clans megavores. The alpha of the quetzalcoatlus survive, His name was kigyar. He was a kaju quetzalcoatlus with white glowing eyes and white V shaped stripes along his back. His wings appear as if they were stained with white paint. Which is very unusual for a normal kaiju quetzalcoatlus. He's also the largest quetzalcoatlus a megavore would probably ever see in their lifetime. He's half the size of a barosaurus, Which is a problem if a megavore wants to wipe him out. 

Although kigyar is a powerful kaiju quetzalcoatlus, That is not what the indominated clan is currently focusing on. The destruction of the Abrasives is what they're focusing on. For thousands of years, Ancestors of the abrasive giganotosaurus spat on indominus rexes. Locking them up and leaving them to die in small dens the size of a juvenile balaur. Even executing some indominus rexes who were foolish enough to try and start a rebellion against the abrasives. Abrasives killed indominus rexes and growled at the thought of the indominus rex's lowering their numbers and killing off their packs. Their sleek and agile movements are not to be taken for granted, As they can easily behead an indominus rex if infuriated. 

That is why over 12,000 years ago indominus rex chose a special type of dinosaur. A hybrid, No indominus rex knew that it was possible for such a monstrosity to be born. But when life gives you lemons, You make do with what you've been given. They had bread more and more  of them until eventually they became a species. A pitch black indominus was given the chance to name it. The male indominus spoke wisely, "Megavore" He said with pride. The name was accepted and the species had finally received a name after thousands of years. 

A small rebellion started as soon as the first megavore was born, That megavore was named Arcilia .  That megavore gave the indominus rexes hope and strength. Which led to the creation of the "Indominated" clan. That clan began to grow as more and more megavores were bred and more indominus rex were let into the clan. Ranks were created, Arcilia was the oldest megavore in the clan and was the alpha of the megavores for thousands of years. Three indominus rex had ruled the clan. The most powerful one known as "Vadam" and the second most powerful known as "Lochness" And the last leader known as "Ravan".  Vadam was the most powerful so his scales were black in coloration and his eyes were a saturated neon pink to show his dominance over the clan. Lochness's scales were a dark grey color. His pupils were white and his iris was black. His eyes are how most indominus recognize him, His eyes were rather daring and appeared rather dominant to a regular megavore/indominus rex. Ravan was the average color of an indominus rex. She wasn't a dominant figure at all, She often jokes around when lochness and her are alone. She is seen as annoying and un-funny to lochness. But to vadam Ravan has a power inside of her and that she'd be very willing to unlock if she had the chance. Much like vadam himself.     

Ever since those three leaders were controlling indominated, The Abrasive giganotosaurus numbers started to dwindle. Their packs fell apart and they went into hiding for years. The indominus rexes became what they hated the most. They became selfish and power hungry. Just like the abrasives originally were. Abrasives survived their near extinction because of how over the years they started to adjust to the megavores. They eventually became rivals. 

Because of how strong the Abrasives were becoming, It was turning into a problem for the indominated clan to wipe them out.  Ravan started to feel slightly stressed about it, But vadam comforted her and soothed her thoughts. That aided in keeping her sane for another few weeks. Then, Abrasives started to disappear. The three leaders of indominated didn't suspect anything. They thought the abrasives were finally gone. But, Bloodlast a male abrasive giganotosaurus planned an attack on the indominated clan. It was successful and left half of the clan demolished. 

Years past after what the indominus rex called "The period of Victory and Loss"

They had moved to a new territory, They insured that it was safe enough for the three alphas that ruled the indominated clan. That is why it was double the size of the old base and double the scouts & guards stood out of the base for extra security. They made sure it was extremely difficult to infiltrate.  A wise decision for all three of the alphas. This base could not be destroyed or broken. Not even by a barosaurus. 

They had something that the Abrasives didn't.. Fear. 

Fear is what drove the indominated clan, They do not want to be slaves to Abrasives ever again. That is all of the three alphas number one fear, That the Abrasives will Triumph. 

They have done everything they possibly could to kill off Abrasives. 

"But luckily for them," Kigyar said to himself,

"I'm just getting started." He stood up and flapped his large wings and let out a roar that slightly shook the trees around him.

"I shall save those foolish abrasives, Maybe getting a few land allies wont hurt after all. They got themselves in this mess.. Looks like us pterosaurs gotta get em' out." He said to himself slightly giggling at the thought that those abrasives were idiotic enough to get themselves caught up in their own ego.

He'd fly off past the indominated clan's base into the night sky into the dark abyss.