Pain

I feel like a bullet is piercing through my heart. Pain is shooting through my soul, destroying whatever hope I had left. I had hoped that he was not a killer, but now I know he's not at all what I had thought he was. I know now, standing here staring into the barrel of his gun, the gun he used to kill millions of people with, that he's a cold-blooded killer. Feeding off the fear of all the innocent people that had somehow came in-contact with him and thriving on their blood. Powerful. Powerful is what he thinks he is..., but what he does not know is that I knew about his game all along. 

I grab my gun just as I saw his finger twitch to pull the trigger and pointed it at his head. The look of surprise flashed across his face and his gun slipped out of his hand onto the ground. "I don't think you want to do that," I said as he went to grab his gun as he came out of his state of shock.He freezes and puts his hands up," Come on now darling, put that thing away before you hurt yourself," he said. "No, I don't think I will. I'm not stupid Ryan. I know that you are scared, because you let your guard down and I think you know what happens when you do that. Don't you, Ryan?" I said to him. He said nothing as he looked around trying to find a way out of this situation. " Why don't I tell you? Well if someone, like you,  lets their guard down then.....their dead." I said answering the question for him. " How would you know that, you're not a killer." he replied. " No I wasn't ...., but I am now." I told him as I pulled the trigger. I watched as his now cold, lifeless body fell to the ground and a red puddle slow started to form around his head. " Dos Vedanya, Ryan." I whispered and walked out of the building.