the rainbow fic.

Patrick took off his fedora, and handed it to Frank, "Patrick Senpai!!!" Frank said. This was the moment he has been waiting for his whole life. Frank used Patrick's fedora as a hoverboard.

Frank currently hoverboarded with Patrick's fedora over an ocean of milk that Brendon was watching over.

"It's not a bad dick." Brendon says, a rainbow of Pete Wentz's dick appeared randomly in front of Brendon.

Frank flies over the rainbow with the fedora. "Wheeeee!!!!!! This is amazing, Patrick, oh my God!"

Patrick nods and he's like, "Yeah, at the end of the rainbow, will you shove my fedora up your ass?"

Frank got to the end of the Pete Wentz dick rainbow, then shoves the fedora up his ass, a drumstick pops out of Frank's mouth.

"What the fuck is this?" Frank questioned. He threw it into the milk ocean.

Then, Josh Dun appears, entirely made of milk, "What have you done (dun), Frank. I thought we were buddies, now, the only way you can save me is rapping the beginning of heavydirtysoul, successfully."

Jibberish cones out of Frank's mouth.

So Josh Dun just, fucking dies.

Then Tyler arrives and he's like, "How dare you kill my boyfriend?!"

Then Tyler and Frank start fighting. CrankThatFrank and Patrick Stump vs. Tyler Joseph and Gerard Way.

And Brendon's watching from above.

Then they start dueling, then they realized, "why don't we all be gay with each other?"

And then they start cockfighting.

With their dicks.

THE END.