4

Ireland pov

My drive to school was uneventful. I did choose not to use my Impala. Instead I used a purple pickup truck. I saw Jasper right away. And for the sake of it, I used an my southern accent that i keeped hidden. You see when I was six, my parents put me up for adoption. I was adopted by a southern lady named Deardra McLaughlin. She was kind but strict and would make sure no one would hurt me. I didn't know that my mother put a spell on me before she put me up for adoption. When I turned 18 I would become immortal. That was long ago. Over a thousand years ago. Now I am a vampire. As I was saying, my southern accent.

"Howdy cowboy!" I yelled out. Jasper turned his head and looked at me. A grin grew on his face.

 A grin grew on his face

"Hello ma'am. To what do I owe the pleasure?" he asked whilst he pretended to tip a hat.

"Would you be ever so kind and show me around the school, cowboy? Oh! And i have a surprise for you tonight. And Alice! No telling him." I said to the both of them.

"You too Eddie boy."

Edward put his hands up in mock surrender.

"So Ireland-" I cut jasper short.

"When we are at school call me Rosie or Rosette. I can't be called Ireland here Jazz. Rosette is what my middle name is. Rosie is my nickname." I answered in a whisper.

"Ok Rosette. So what is my surprise." Jasper asked.

"Well if I told you then it wouldn't be much of a surprise would it? Let's go or we'll be late." I said as I walked my way to the office with jasper hot on my heels. I compelled the office lady to give jasper and I the same exact schedules. This was our schedule.

Calculus

History: Civil war and other major wars

English

Lunch

Biology

Art

Music

~~~~~~~~~

None of the other cullens were in our classes. But our lunch was the same. As we sat together with jasper family, I heard jaspers name being said, so I did the thing my twin is known for. I listened in.

"Ok so the big guy is emmet. The blond with him is Rosalie Hale. They are like together together. She is a bitch. And her twin, Jasper hale, he is the one who constantly looks like he is in pain. The weird pixie like girl is Alice. She is with Sean Potter. Everyone calls him Potter. He has that mean and crazy look to his eyes. Edward is with Bella. And Renesmee is with the tan guy Jacob. The blond in all black is new. Her name is Rosette McLaughlin." said the person.

Wow gossip really does spread like wildfire.

(Time skip because I can)

Jaspers pov

"Here Jazz put these on." Ireland said as he handed me some clothes. I gotbin the back seat of her truck and changed. When I climbed buck up front she told me to take the wheel. She climbed into the back as I took over driving. When she came back up, she handed me a hat and put one on her head too.

 When she came back up, she handed me a hat and put one on her head too