The Tournament: Part 2

Hey! Joshu_fox here!!! It's been a few days since part 1 so here's part 2! Also, IF and only IF I decided to make more Morenatsu stories after this one, this is how it will go; 1: Torahiko 2:Kenji and 3: Juuichi. Anyway! Comment and vote!!! I don't own Morenatsu!!! Enjoy!!!
-------------------------------------------------

Joshua POV

Looking towards the corner of the hall, I see Juuichi-san dressed in his white judo gi, walking up to the mat.

Looking in the opposite direction of Juuichi-san, I see that his opponent is a dog. Prompted by the referee, they bow to each other. The difference in size can be easily seen just looking at the two. I shouldn't be talking about size though. Like the saying goes, don't judge a book by it's cover.

"Do you think Juuichi-san can win when he's like that?" I hear Hiroyuki voice his concern from his spot next to Shun-san.

". . . He needs to get the strength he had before back." Ten-kun replies, not looking at Hiroyuki-san.

Taking a closer look at Juuichi-san, I can see that he doesn't seem like himself. He looks like how he was before our conversation a few days ago. Is he having second thoughts?

"You're right. Juuichi-san doesn't look like he's feeling well today." Shun-san said, agreeing with Ten-san.

I look at Hiroyuki out of the corner of my eyes silently praying that he will do something before it's too late. I look back towards the match.

At the referee's signal, Juuichi-san and the dog both raise their arms. The dog makes the first move. He springs towards Juuichi-san's chest.

"He got him by the cuffs so easily." Ten-kun commented.

Making use of his light footwork, the dog moves in for a standing throw. Did he not see a chance for a counterattack? Hmm... he's playing defensively...

I hear Ten-kun let out a huge sigh from his spot right next to me.

". . . In Judo, you must overcome yourself before you can be victorious." Ten-kun said. I gave a small nod in agreement.

"Your right. If you can't do that, it'll only lead to many costly mistakes." I said, seeing Ten-kun give a small nod in agreement out of the corner of my eye.

The referee yells "Stop!", and both of them return to their places. They straighten their gi and face each other again. Then, the referee declares a "Foul!" towards Juuichi-san. This time, I let out a huge sigh.

"Uh oh, he got fouled. . ." Shun-san said in a worried tone.

"A foul? That means he loses a point right?" Hiroyuki asked confused. Shun-san nodded

"Yes. You shouldn't get them because they become a disadvantage when it's time for the judges. . ." Shun-san told Hiroyuki-san.

"He has been in many dangerous situations before. Perhaps Mikazuki won't fall here." Ten-kun said.

"WHAT?!" Hiroyuki exclaimed.

Ten-kun waves his hand at Hiroyuki, telling him to be quiet.

"I told you earlier, if he can get his strength back, there's no way he'll lose. You realize that too, right?" Ten-kun asked him.