The Relic of the Atlantic

Just so you know, this person is speaking into a recorder...

"Journal log, day 108 on the Atlantic Ocean. I have found a strange relic floating in the ocean. Confused yet intrigued, I decided to keep the relic safe in a glass case"

"Journal log, day 109 on the Atlantic Ocean. I thought I heard a strange noise near the starboard side of the boat, but it may just b the ocean. The relic is still safe in its container."

"Journal log, day 110 on the Atlantic Ocean. There appears to be scratch marks on the inside of the glass container. How is this possible? I examined the relic and it still looks fine."

"Journal log, day 115 on the Atlantic Ocean. I think I may be going insane. I keep hearing noises on the starboard side of the boat, especially near the relic, I am thinking about destroying it."

"Journal log, day 116 on the Atlantic Ocean. Yesterday, after my journal log, I threw the relic into the sea, where it belongs. So far the noises have ceased."

"Journal log, day 120 on the Atlantic Ocean. The relic has reappeared mysteriously back into its glass container. I thought I threw the thing out to sea. Confused, I left it alone."

"Journal log, day 129 on the Atlantic Ocean. I'm scared for my life, I've been trapped in my room. A strange creature is at my door, trying to attack me."

"Journal log, day 130 on the Atlantic Ocean. The creature is fixing to break through the door! Whatever you do, do not touch the relic of the Atlantic! Oh no! AHHHH~~"

All you can hear after that is a strange growling, and the sound of the captain screaming as the creature attacks the captain. No one knows what that creature is or why it is there, but as legend has it, it must have come from the relic.

The reason why I included the top part is because when people were reading my story, because I wrote it first, they thought the captain wrote AHHHH!... Seriously... Are you that stupid... Anyways... I hope you've enjoyed this scary short... This is Spike Lightning... Signing off...