Chapter 1- The Dance

Hi, my name is Brie, This all started last year when  my back stabbing best friend liked a 13 year old boy named Lucas. Lucas is the boy who I have a crush on and is pretty much what this whole story is about, But i'm getting ahead of myself. Anyway, I didn't like Lucas last year but my " best friend "  did and Like a dumbass, I asked him out for her without knowing he was actually madly in love with me ( from what I have been told ). I asked him out at the dance and I pulled him to the side but his friends (which are now my friends )  Dean and Ty came with him and I tried  to get them to go away but that didn't really go too well so I said okay, whatever. So I said this " Hey Lucas, Rayne wants to know if you will go out with her." he said ( like a  gentleman ) " I'm soo sorry but I really don't like her like that but it's just 'cause I love someone else right now even though she doesn't love me back." I was kinda happy 'cause Rayne turned into the school slut since she will go out with anyone she can lay her filthy hands on. I also kinda felt sorry and kinda bad for Lucas since he said he loved  someone who clearly doesn't love him back. So I go to the girls and told Rayne the bad news and right when i'm done telling her the bad news Lucas comes behind me, takes my hand, pulls me close to him, and it felt like it was just the two of us in the room.