7

Leading up to the top of a roller coaster can sometimes seem much longer than the rest of the ride, and as I watched Harry pant beneath me at just the feeling of my finders entering his body, the incline seemed to take so much longer. Anticipation grew in the pit of my stomach, along with the reestablished heat of my erection coming back out to play. Harry kept whimpering and shifting his legs around my hips, gripping and letting go of the sheets below him. I wanted him so badly, I could barely control my fingers inside him, stretching a hole so tight it almost hurt me not to full it. "Hurry up and fuck me!" Harry groaned.

"Shut the fuck up and let me prepare you. Otherwise you could get seriously hurt." I looked into his eyes, letting him see how much I did actually care about his health. His head thumped back against the pillow and I pulled my hand back out, placing it beside his head as the other rested on his hip. Lining my self up I almost lost my control. "Are you ready?"
"Of course I am, fuck me!"
I did as he begged, but obviously much slower than either of us hoped for, inching my way in slowly hoping not to cause to much pain... "for fucks sake Draco! I've had dildos in my ass before, just because your the first guy I've been with doesn't mean Ginny doesn't satisfy me." With that not so surprising turn of events I slammed into him. Letting him know I didn't appreciate being told what to do, but that I was definitely not going to hold back anymore. He clawed at my back and moaned, if it was pleasure or pain I didn't care. I let my cravings take over my body and I finally allowed myself to enjoy a beautiful man groaning beneath me. I pounded and pounded, letting him bite into my skin and leave marks he would normally have to pay extra for. He was worth it. I flipped him over onto his back so I could have better access inside his body, the new position allowing me to submerge myself deeper. Gripping onto his cock and pumping him. Fuck. This was good, Normal, breath taking, hot sex. Sure I enjoyed toys and kinks as much as the next time, but it was always nice to get back to the basics.

"Dra-Draco... I'm... I'm gonn..."

"No you won't. Hold it in for me" I kiss his shoulder and slowed my pace. "Let me go first. Let me come inside you twice before you come once and trust me it will be an orgasm to remember." He moaned, and pushed his ass further onto me before he flipped us both. Harry was now straddling me and looking directly at my eyes.

"If you're forcing me to wait. I'm going to make this over faster."

"Fuck..." he started to bounce hard, no hesitation, no question. Just him riding and grinding his dripping cock onto my body with each roll of his hips. So... so good to feel everything. No one has ridden me since Hogwarts, since the war. I held onto his hips and helped him take control. He leaned down on top of me, still pulling me inside and outside of him quickly and firmly. He kissed my neck and bit down hard.
"You are definitely worth the money." He panted.

The coaster was there, up, up, up, and I went over the arch. Filling him was something I would never forget.

"Come for me Harry." And he did, my stomach covered in him, my body struggling to come down from my own high as Harry continued to roll his hips.

"Don't tell Ginny, but that was some of the best sex I've ever had."

"You didn't have to tell me Potter. I know I'm good."