F I V E

Tyler trembled on the bed, tilting his head back as far as his neck would allow, allowing Josh more access.
Josh suckled harsh purple galaxy marks on his kittens neck, appreciating the hoarse and gravelled moans spilling from their lips.
He also appreciated the sharp nails scratching against his scalp, tugging on his hair. He appreciated the pudge on a thigh that was desperate to wrap around his waist. He appreciated the curses with every bite that he left, the rough kisses peppering his collar bones, spreading down to cover his chest in small bruises.

"G-God...J-Josh," Tyler hissed, releasing the hand from the yellow hair and squeezing the back of Josh's neck. "N-need you," he panted.
Tyler tried his best to roll his hips up into Josh's, practically dying for the friction.
"You want me to fuck you kitten," Josh murmured, resting his forehead against Tyler's, looking into lust-blown brown eyes. Tyler whined, nodding a little. "Words, kitten," he growled.
"Need you to fuck me," Tyler managed, moaning loudly as Josh ground his hips down. The rough fabric of his dress pants against the thin lace panties felt like absolute heaven to Tyler.
"So needy, kitten," Josh purred, pressing the corner of his lips to Tyler's, their lips sticking together slightly.

Josh pulled back to start ridding himself of his shirt, Tyler practically staring holes through him. He saw Josh's muscles rippling as he moved to lose his shirt off of his taut torso. Tyler dared himself, his hand reaching out to trail up his body, biting his lip as he felt the contraction and release of the muscles.

"Like what you see, kitten," he asked, quirking his lips into a small smirk as Tyler nodded feverently. He moved his hands to unzip and unbutton his dress pants. Tyler's hands covered Josh's, looking at him. Josh slowly dropped his hands and let Tyler do it, nimble fingers making quick work of the material, pushing them down to thick muscled thighs. Josh didn't stop him when it came to his briefs, which now outlined a well defined cock. Tyler swallowed his moan, slipping his hands beneath the elasticated waistband, wrapping his hand around the older man, appreciating every bump and vein. He worked him for a moment before Josh pulled his hand away.

"That's enough, kitten. I want to fuck you. Can't do that if you make me come from your pretty little hands," Josh murmured. He leaned over the bed, rummaging through a drawer and pulling out lubricant and a condom. He went to rip the packet open and Tyler shook his head.

"Wanna do it without. Wanna feel you," Tyler cooed.
"Please, daddy?" He whispered.
"I'm clean, I promise," he added.

"Well seeing as you asked so nicely kitten," he hummed, discarding the condom in the bed. "You need prep?" he asked.
Tyler nodded, turning to kneel on his hands and knees, ass in the air proudly, looking back at Josh with innocent eyes. Josh slowly pulled his panties off his legs, Tyler whining gently as the material brushed against his spanked skin. Josh teased him with a finger around the rim of his hole. Tyler bit his lip, moaning. He heard the pop of the bottle of lube, the noises of the liquid being coated on fingers, and the deaf tone of the bottle hitting the bed. He felt the weight shift behind him and a finger at his hole, pushing into the knuckle. Tyler groaned, winding his fingers into the sheets.

"More," he groaned, rocking his hips back. "Give me more, daddy. Wreck me," he moaned. Josh obliged and Tyler squealed at the entrance of a second finger, scissoring and stretching him. "Mmm...fuck! Oh...daddy, yes," he panted, rocking his hips back more.
"More...more..." he gasped, grinning as he felt a third finger, curling and feeling Josh's finger brush that spot, making Tyler see stars. Tyler breathed heavily, throwing his head back. "O-oh...oh Daddy," Tyler murmured, "Fuck me," he groaned. "Please..."

"You're such a polite little kitten," Josh purred, moving his fingers out of Tyler, using the left over lube to slick himself, resting the head against Tyler's stretched hole. "Don't touch yourself, kitten, want you to come from just me fucking you," he murmured, stroking from the tip of his spine to the bottom of his back.
Tyler rocked himself back, letting Josh easily slip in and start to move slowly, quickly finding a pace and rhythm. Every moan spilling from his lips only spurring Josh on. He screamed loud again as he felt Josh go deeper, brushing the spot again, feeling his hands squeeze his hips and he knows there will be bruises tomorrow. Josh aims to keep hitting the spot, skin snapping against skin and only four thrusts later and Tyler was spilling onto the bedsheets, legs trembling and his arms giving way, moaning helplessly into the pillow.

"Mmmf...fuck...daddy...so good to me," he panted, moaning softly as he felt Josh stop, feeling him finish inside him. "So good to me," he repeated, mewling.
Josh pulled out of Tyler slowly, pulling Tyler into his side. "D'you like that, kitten," Josh murmured, pressing gently kisses onto Tyler's wrecked body. Tyler nodded weakly. "Let's go put you in the bath. Put you to sleep after, okay, baby?" he whispered.

This may, or may not be, Joshua's first time at having a kitten. Josh knows the ins and outs of how to treat their kittens after sex. Josh knows that they need love, care, affection. They need to be brought down from their high slowly, theirs muscles soothed and their bodies cared for. Josh knows the ins and outs of aftercare. He's going to give his kitten the best week of his life.

i know i'm not the best at writing smut so sorry about this!!
hope you liked this anyway!!
leave a vote and a comment i'd like to know your opinions!

love you all!