Stern words.

I slowly, turned to face an angry looking Grace, who was still standing in the door way. I opened my mouth, slowly as I didn't really know what to say about this. I tried to explain, to apologise and to say I would keep this to myself but no words were coming out of my mouth. I couldn't even breath properly at this moment in time.
"I think me and you need to have a little word, don't you?" Grace hissed, slowly stepping into the office. She slammed the door behind her, which made the walls quiver almost as much as I was. As well as the key hole to lock the door, it also had two little bolts at the top and bottom of the door. The thoughts that were going through my head while I was watching this livid, threatening woman click both of the bolts shit, so the door was locked, was unimaginable. I still hadn't plucked up the courage to speak, my lips were opening and closing like I was going to speak accept no words were coming out. At this point, I was still holding the two bags of drugs, my fingers were twitching and I could feel the palms of my hands getting sweaty. I wasn't sure whether I was going to get killed on the spot, or whether she was to beat the living day lights out of me. There was only one thing I was sure about, and that was from the few hours I knew Grace Black - she wasn't going to let me off lightly.

"Grace," I muttered, my voice was a nervous high pitched one and I was trembling in my shoes. I was standing on a strange angle, towards the wall but I was facing Grace. I blinked, only for a split second, when I suddenly heard her high heels click loudly on the floor. She was storming towards me and fast. I gasped for air as I felt Grace's long, pink acrylic nails big into my cheek. She was still walking at some pace, with me in her hands. I dropped the two bags of pills, in shock as I reached up and grabbed her wrists to prise her talons away from my face. Before I knew it, my head smacked off the back wall. I gasped again, getting a fresh breath of air while Grace loosened the grip on my face. I thought she was going to let go of me, but I couldn't have been more wrong. I assumed Grace had lessened her grip so she could relax her hand, causing her to grab my face twice as hard. Her thumb was pushed into my left cheek and the rest of her four fingers were gripping my right cheek. She was pulling my head up, towards the top of the room and my head was on an angle, facing the ceiling but I was far too on edge and nervous to even take my eyes off her.
"You think you're clever? Coming in here, stealing, my stock?" Grace screamed, right in my face. Her grasp on my face was getting stronger and all I could do was hold her wrist and hope she would let go. I tried to speak, to say 'it was an accident' but she was holding my cheek so tight I couldn't physically get my words out. "You want to tell me what you were going in here and it better be a good excuse," Grace yelled, slamming my head off the wall and pushing me to the left side. I lost my footing and slipped down onto the floor. It took me a few seconds to come to my senses about what was happening around me. "Well?!" Grace yelled, walking to where I dropped the pills to pick both bags up.
"It was an accident, I didn't mean to find them," I told her, which was kind of the truth. Even though I did put my hand in the pipe to see what was inside I didn't know that there was going to be a whole stash of drugs in there.
"How do you accidentally open a pipe in the wall and stick your hand in there, Emily?" Grace asked, she was now speaking in a calmer voice. I crawled over to the side of her desk and used the corner to begin to pull me back to my feet.
"My Mum asked me to give you your purse back, I tripped and they fell in front of me. I didn't know what it was until you turned the light on," I lied, but it was a good lie and Grace was definitely going to believe it.
"Well we have a big problem now, don't we?" Grace spat, as she reached her hand out towards her purse on the table, she checked through it to see if I had taken anything from it - which I didn't.
"I'm not going to say anything, I promise," I stuttered, still frightened to death, leaving a giant pause between the first half of my sentence and the second half. Grace laughed in my face. It was a kind of sarcastic laugh so I didn't know what she was going to say next, she was so unpredictable. She slowly walked towards me, we made eye contact from the second she put her right foot in front of her left one.
"I'll be making sure you don't breath a word of this to anyone," Grace sternly warned, walking so close to me I could feel her breath on my face. She started wrapping her finger around a locket of my hair, which made me even more nervous than I already was. "Is that clear?" I couldn't reply again, I just nodded my head like an idiot over and over again until she backed off. "I suggest you run home, you don't want anyone else catching up with you, do you?" Grace laughed, backing one step away from me and holding her hands up in the air as if to say she was innocent.

I quickly walked towards the office door, not even turning around to look at Grace when I was struggling to slide the bolt in the door to unlock. The club was still busy on the other side of the office, once I'd slammed the door closed I quickly made my way across the club and down the stairs inside the club. There was a group of teenagers from College gathered at the downstairs exit. I was no longer bothered about being spotted by anyone, I was a mess and I knew it. I pulled my furry hood up well over my face and pulled my coat closed. I nudged my way quickly through the group of people, the majority of them groaned and muttered sly comments to their friends about me but I just wanted to be home. As soon as I passed everyone, I started running down the village towards my house. I didn't want to chance anything Grace said. I could tell from the few hours I'd known her that she would be making sure I didn't breath a word to anyone, and I just had to patiently wait for whatever she was planning to happen.