January 5th 2017

Sam's eyes slit open, he was in the bunker. He was going to pass out already, his breathing crept back up. He had to get out. Sam ran out the door, his heart beating every time his floor collided with the ground. He ran and ran he felt the life drain from his body when he completely smashed into Cas, sending both of them to the floor. Sam was frantically looking around, what was happening?

Cas jumped back up "Sam are you okay?" Cas asked as he tried to help Sam up. Sam stumbled up. He was completely out of breath. He was in reality, he was being paranoid.

"Yeah, i'm fine Cas." He panted, trying to keep eye contact. This was one way to wake up. Cas continued to look at him, was this just a human thing or had Sam gone bat shit crazy?

"Are you sure?" He said just to be sure.

"Yes, i'm fine. Go make out with Dean or something" Sam ushered Cas away, Cas shrugged. Dean always said that Sam was a 'weirdo', maybe he was just being one right now. Cas continued to walk off, back to Dean's room. Sam turned and saw Gabriel creep out of his room.

"What was that about?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around Sam, less of a hug more of Sam being a support beam. Gabriel closed his eyes, he wasn't a morning person.

"C'mon, i'll carry you" Sam urged as he bobbed down. Gabriel jumped onto his back, his legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Sam walked down to the kitchen, bobbing down when it came to the doorway. Gabriel pointed out to Sam what he wanted him to grab or move towards and Sam just followed. He threw the weird creation in a bowl and added milk, just enough for Gabriel and passed it up to him. Sam just whipped up something quick, easy and a lot healthier than what his diet had been so far. He made himself a green smoothie, of course Gabriel shot some disgusted glances at the shake. Sam began to drink it, with Gabriel still on his back and using his head as a table for the bowl.

Sam put the shake down a yawned, Gabriel silently yawned after him.

"Why are yawns contagious?" Gabriel mumbled as he tried to throw his bowl on the counter. Sam gave a sleep chuckle not fully processing information just at this time. Gabriel unwrapped his body from Sam's and slid down his back onto his feet. Gabriel swung his arms back and thrusted them forward, latching onto Sam's butt and squeezing. Sam tensed and yelped in shock, he never truly knew when Gabriel was going to pull something like that. Gabriel smirked at the yelp. "Perfect" He whispered as he unlatched his fingers from around Sam's posterior. Gabriel trotted off like a prancing donkey. Sam laughed to himself. Who on Earth had he fallen for?

Sam walked out of the kitchen to find Gabriel layered up in his plaid and pants.

"Uh, Gabriel. What are you doing?" He asked walking over to him.

"I am trying to figure out why you like this stuff so much," He replied feeling the clothes (which were way to big).

"Why i like plaid and jeans?" Sam clarified with Gabriel.

"No" Gabriel turned around and looked up at Sam "Why you like clothes" a goofy smile spread across Gabriel's face as he laughed at himself. Of course Gabriel would say anything to flirt with Sam, it was kind of nice actually.

"We need to talk more and touch butts less" Sam sighed as he collapsed next to Gabriel. Gabriel pulled a puppy face.

"Less... Butts? But... This isn't a Tyranny Sam!" Gabriel complained, he wanted more butt touches. Sam sighed.

"Fine then, you can touch my butt but. I want to get to know more about you." Sam insisted looking over to Gabriel. Gabriel leaned over and grabbed Sam's large hand and rested it on his chest, just on top of his heart. Sam just looked at Gabriel in confusion.