Chapter 6- Starbucks

Milee's P.O.V.

After we got home and unpacked, Isis and I were just hanging out in my room watching tv. It was 1:48 pm and I didn't really want to sit around.

"Hey, do you wanna go shopping?" I said while getting my lazy butt off the couch. "I got all dressed up today for nothing."

"Sure. Don't we need a car?" She pointed out. I had told her about Chase and Clay and how they helped my grandmother when she needed to go somewhere, needed to go grocery shopping, or run errands. She wasn't particularly fond of Gwen either.

"Yeah I'll just call up Clay or Chase and they'll pick/drop us off. Man it's great being related to someone so rich." I said with a laugh. Isis let out a chuckle herself and got up to use the bathroom.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Clays number in it.

"Hey Clay could you give Isis and I a ride to the local mall?"

"Yeah sure. I'll be there in 15 minutes, ok?"

"Yeah thanks, bye!" I hung up and turned to Isis, who was belly down laying on the couch.

"C'mon we're going to the mall!" I said trying to pull Isis off the couch.

"No, I'm tooooo laaaazzzzyyy!!!" She said, pulling her hand out of my grasp.

"I know you are." She slapped me, which stung a little. "So it's my job for you not to be."

"No I'm not coming, you can't make me!" She said acting like a child and crossing her arms over her chest and hiding her face in the couch.

"Oh really. We'll see about that!" I said trying to get her arms from under her body. I climbed on top of her, trying to pry her body off. She tried to shake me off but my grip was too tight. We both started to lean against the couch and we fell over. The couch underneath us. We erupted into a fit of laughter that went on for about 5 minutes and then I got serious again.

"Go get ready. We're going." I said in a stern, parenting voice.

"Okay, mom." She said while getting up earning her a smack on the butt. she turned around staring daggers at me. I just giggled to myself as I pulled the couch back up to its upright-position.

***

After we had done some shopping at stores like Forever 21, J Crew, Victorias Secret, and Sephora, we had gotten a little hungry and decide to go to the nearest Starbucks. Grandmum (I decided to call her grandmum from now on.) had given me some pounds before I had left so I know it wouldn't be a problem.

We had ordered our drinks and sat down at a table while we waited. It wasn't long before we were called up to the register to grab our drinks. As we made our way outside, we heard a bunch of screams.

"Isis, what is that?" Concern clear in my voice.

"I have no clue."

It sounded like girly screams so I was guessing that girls were making the noises.

Just as I turned around, I fell onto the hard concrete street. I was being stomped on by a bunch of people and before I knew it I was blacked out.

***********************************

A/N- Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Cliffhanger, well sorta!

I know this chapter is a teensie but short but trust me this is where the story really starts.😁

Xoxo, Milee😘