>>>9<<<

Hello guys, I'm so confused about how to write match so I skip it again XD Enjoy and remember to vote and comment!

~+~+~

Hiroto's Pov

This is bad, even us can't defeat the aliens. Some of us are injured badly, they were in the hospital for some days or maybe months.

The chairman called us to school, when we came there a caravan there. The chairman allow us to go defeat the aliens and find the strongest Eleven. Also a new coach is joining us.

"My name is Kira Hitomiko, I am the new coach of the Raimon Eleven." She said flipping her hair. All of us just stare at her, didn't said any word until... "You're so cute~" She said cuddling me. Everyone there jaw drop saw that.

"And also, you guys going to Nara investigate the place that prime minister kidnapped." The chairman said. "The prime minister been kidnapped? By who?" Kidou asked. "Aliea Gakuen." Natsumi replied as everyone get more angry to the aliens. "Let's go safe the prime minister and soccer from aliens!" Mamoru-kun exclaimed as everyone get more and more excited.

~In The Aliea Gakuen Hideout~

Ryuuji's Pov

Now what? I'm sure Hiroto will hate me. He even know my real identity, I'm so death to him. "Reize-sama, please stop banging your head on the goalpost." Rimu said while sweatdropping. "Sorry, I just can't think straight now." I said stop what am I doing. I just hope he didn't hate me, because I love him so much.