x men and dragoball z crossover

"i would not find another girl like her she was my.... alll as you would of say"goten said.

"not chi chi as soon as she died i went with the other chick good that i still look like in my 30s and i got a 27 year old " goku said.

" you make me sick my mom took all your crap and you treat her like that i .. i hate you .' i yelled. i pickedup my 2 year old children and walked out the door .

                     9 years later.

" what trucks have what .. how .but he was so healt..." yea 9 years ago and he  continued " i come as soon as i an  ibe  there i ... i prmise.

"bring my nephew too ."gohan said.

"of course'"

       as we walk to the hospital i felt his low energy and then i truly knew what happen .. it was vegeta .i saw my brother and walk to him."goten how you doing '. istared at him argry as hell.

" dad whos this"my son gochi said 

 "uncle gohan"i said and i continue as a whisper " you lied to me vegeta did this too didnt tell the truth ooo when i see im going to kill him!!!"

"ohh goten grows some marels glad to see you and actaully trucks went out of line"

"so you sennd him to the HOSPITAL ahhhhhhhh"iyelled feeling the power cousing through my veins '

" dad calm down" yelled gochi.

"oh wow i am so scared wait that just scarcacism " in a matter of second i was super saiyen 6 and ready to kill.gochi went closer to me .his dark light skin like his african mother  touch me.i release the power riht at vegeta and fell in my son arms.

"im sorry  im sorry im ... im sorry my son "

its all right dad he deserved it.

"super saiyen 6 wow my sons are rockstars especialy you ." said goku.

" try droping down that will miake me so happy "i said and limp to rm123. 

              horror i seen

                  tbc