Close To Killing.

"Hey, guys~!" Thatch greets sweetly, his eyes shining brightly with innocence and his beautiful torso being on full display since the only clothing he's currently wearing is baggy swimming trunks.

But I'm certainly not gonna go easy on him because he's wearing little clothing! He ditched me for some broads! My bitch mode is on now, jerk!

"Oh, here--!"

"Thatch! Didn't pops ever tell you that ditching a woman to flirt with other girls is disrespectful?!" Sabo scolds before you could even so much as mutter a passive aggressive comment, the blonde causing your face to heat up and your bitch mode to shrivel up into a black hole.

SWEET FUCKING LORD, SABO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

"D-Ditch?" Thatch slowly blurts out, the brunette's expression falling into utter bewilderment as his brown orbs dart between you and Sabo. "I-I didn't mean--?"

"She was sat here all alone when I found her! What do you have to say for yourself?" Sabo finishes, the boy apparently harboring a full-on motherly side to him that you hadn't been made aware of before. He's even stood with his back straight and his hands resting on his hips, awaiting an explanation.

HE'S SO BLUNT! I WAS JUST GOING TO BE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE BUT THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY!

"I-I...didn't see her over here? I'm sorry, [F/n]." Thatch's words now tumbling out of his mouth nervously, visible beads of sweat beginning to form on his face. Seems he's not used to Sabo going all mother mode on him either. "Marco wanted that inflatable so I just tried to help him out befo--!"

"That sounds like excuses, Thatch!"

SABO, PLEASE!

"Ah...S-Sorry. Won't happen again, alright, [F/n]?" Thatch flashing you a sincere smile as he sheepishly scratches the back of his head, a pale blush spreading across his cheeks. Clearly he's embarrassed that he got scolded by his little brother of all people, the blonde is usually the sweetest little thing too.

I hope I never get told off by Sabo! 

"It's fine, no harm done~" Yes, you're lying. It pissed you off to the point where you wanted to choke out a bitch but, at least he has learnt his lesson now.

"Next time just...j-juh...uh...Y-Yeah, come right over! Marco and I won't m-mind!" The pink in Thatch's cheeks making more sense now, he's so desperately trying to keep polite eye contact with you but his orbs keep flicking down to your chest before they force themselves back up to your face...only you flicker down again.

Pretending you don't notice this, you pull your shades down over your eyes once again, relaxing back into the sunbed and fully allowing Thatch to gawk. Any other time, you'd make a joke to make him nervous so he'd look away but not right now.

Because he didn't look at any of those girls this way, you know that for sure because you were watching like a fucking hawk. A smile forming on your lips when you hear Sabo clearing his throat, the blonde clearly noticing Thatch's staring also.

"I'll come for a swim in a few minutes too, just trying to catch a small tan beforehand~" You chime with feigned innocence as your shielded eyes drift back to Thatch, the brunette now looking out toward the pool instead with a face so blushed, you can see it through your shades.

Now this is what I call fun!

Once you consider yourself sun-baked enough, you sit up and take off your sunglasses. Your eyes scanning the pool to find Sabo and Ace swimming underneath the little waterfall machine this place has, Marco still on the inflatable bed with a girl from earlier chatting to him and Luffy sat on Thatch's shoulders as the brunette paddles in the shallow end. Away from the girls, thankfully.

They look like they're having fun though~!

Making your way over to the water, you stupidly jump straight in. Your entire body, head included going under briefly before you swim to the surface. Your limbs feeling numb for a split second before they turn so unbelievably cold that your teeth start chattering. 

Holy fucking fuck! How are they all so relaxed in this freezing fucking water?!

"[F/N]~!!" Luffy exclaims excitedly from Thatch's shoulders, the dark-haired boy pointing toward you playfully and causing most of the people in the pool to glance at you also, probably assuming you're drowning or something from how Luffy yells. "YOU SHOULD TRY THIS~! SHISHISHI~!"

Thankfully Thatch's makes his way toward you, saving you from having to swim over to him in this bikini. The back shows a lot of buttcheek and you'd rather not show it to the entire pool. 

The brunette stopping in front of you and waiting for Luffy to climb off before he turns his back your way. "Don't worry, I won't drop you or anything." Thatch chuckles playly not that he needed to reassure you at all anyway, you've got a lot of faith in the man really.

"Can I have a go after her~?" Aaaaand mood ruined, it's one of those bitches from earlier. Your face scrunching up at the mere request as your fingers possessively tangle themselves in Thatch's brown locks.

Get lost, bitch! I will drown you!

"No!" Luffy answers bluntly before Thatch even has a chance to, the boy carrying a clear pout on his face and his eyes shooting daggers at the girl. "He's my brother, my ride! Only people with my permission can ride him! You can have the water slide!"

Wow, I can safely say I have Luffy's permission to ride his brother...okay, this is fine.

"O-Oh, okay..." The girl mutters with disappointment as well as embarrassment evident in her tone as she makes her way back to her friends. Thatch only snickering at this, his hands gripping onto your legs tightly to keep you upright.

And God that has your frown dropping immediately, your face heating up and it doesn't help that his hair's a lot longer when it's wet, some strands even tickling your inner thigh. His muscles only slightly tensed against your skin and it feels so damn hot, you just want him to give you shoulder rides everywhere for as long as you live.

"Thanks Luffy, I've been trying to let her down gently all day but she doesn't seem to catch the hint."

Whoa, okay! He's fully forgiven now!

"I don't like them girls! One already stole Marco from us!" Luffy for once looking deadly serious and as distasteful of them as you, his eyes now sending daggers to the one who's swimming beside Marco. She hasn't left him alone since you saw him earlier.

A snicker leaving your lips at Marco's expression, it seems to just scream; Go away. But she's definitely not taking the hint either.

He needs Luffy.