Chapter 21

Rory POV
Me and Logan fall asleep in each other's arms. That night I wake up from the sudden urge to pee.
I walk out of the tent and start walking towards the woods. Suddenly I hear someone or something cracking branches. It sounds like they are walking towards me. I slowly turn around in a circle to find nothing there. I keep walking. Then I here the branches again, now I know someone is here. Before I can turn around again whoever is behind me hits me with something hard. I fall to the ground and everything goes black.
Logan POV
I wake up to find Ace not in her spot. She probably went to the bathroom or something. I roll over deciding she will be back soon and not to worry. I lay in bed trying to fall back to sleep for a few minutes before I here some noise coming from outside the tent. The noise goes on for a few minutes then stops. Weird. The noise starts up again and now I go out to investigate, and to see what is going on. I walk of the tent with the flashlight that Ace didn't take with her. This is not good. I see two figures dressed in all black clothing dragging someone about Rory's size. Oh no. I break out into a run after them.
After a while of chasing them I lose sight. "ACE! ACE! RORY!!" I scream while falling to my knees. I curl up into a ball and sob until the sun comes up. I get up as the sun rises and promise that I will find her if it is the last thing I do.
Rory POV
I feel as though I have been dragged though the woods then thrown onto a concrete floor. I open my eyes and see that I have dirt on my clothes and hands. I also look around at my surroundings. I am chained to the wall in an all concrete room. There is a big metal door directly across from me. I start to wake up a little more and I realize Logan is not here. Where am I? Where is Logan? Who brought me here?
Just then the door opens and in walls a girl, dressed in all black. I can't see her face, but I can see a hint of blond hair coming out of the back of her knit cap. "Well well well look who we have here. If it isn't Mrs. Rory Gilmore herself." Whoever this is she has a very thick accent. I think it is French but my head hurts to bad to try and dechiper it. "Wh.. wh... where am I?" I say stuttering. She laughs and after a while finally responds "Rory, it doesn't matter where you are. Logan will never find you and you will be his property forever." She doesn't let me respond before walking out. I am nobody's property. Before I can call after her I somebody walks in. This time it looks like a man. I think this is the 'him' the girl earlier. "Who arrrree you?" I can barely get the words out. He is dressed in all black like the girl before and he had a ski mask on. He smirks under his mask and walks over to me. "Don't worry Rory, you will know soon enough." I start to get worried when he walks over to my chains and unchains me. "You get 10 minutes of non chain time. You may not leave but you can move around. Don't even try to leave or you will be punished." After he says this he walks out. I walk in circle trying to see if there  is anyway out of here other than the door. I don't see anything but I could be missing something. After walking around for I guess 10 minutes because the guy comes back in to chain me up. After he does this I let sleep over take me.

Hey guys! Hope your day was great!
Comment, vote and share! Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think! I am open to suggestions!
Love you guys!
~A