Not giving up

"Lisa, Lisa. Whatever you do. I always win," West teased.

"Next time, I will make you kneel to me!" I snapped.

"It will never happen," he said.

"Hey! Come back here!" I yelled.

"And there he goes. You lost the archery game. How long are you going to keep this up?" Jessie said.

"Until he admits he lose," I sneered.

"You know how good he is at everything. Sports, Arts, Academics. Heck, he's in a family of millionaires and girls faint from his heavenly sculpted face!" Jessie exclaimed.

"Yet. Here you are. A totally plain bookworm who doesn't know when to give up," Jessie sighed.

"Hey! You're supposed to be on my side!" I whined.

"I am! You're just wasting your time! Just because he made you a laughing stock of the school that one time, you are still challenging him with all sorts of games!" Jessie said.

"And you know what that cost me!? My darn dignity! I keep getting those dumb notes from people! It's been 3 months and they still haven't stopped!" I shouted.

"That's because you keep losing!" Jessie shouted.

"I am not! It's a strategy! The more I challenge him, the more I can learn his weakness!" I shouted.

"Why am I ever friends with you?" Jessie muttered.

"Because you love me," I sung.

"C'mon," she chuckled.