Chaos

"A party? You know what happened the last time I went to one," I groaned.

  "Yeah. That was pretty funny," Jessie giggled.

  "No," I said angrily.

  "Please? It's senior year. We might never do this again. I am too nervous to go alone," Jessie pleaded.

  "Alright," I sighed.

                         *********

   "Hey, loser. We all know you just want to have sex with him. After a loser, you want to be a slut?" Amanda said.

  "Think whatever you want. I will never fall in love with him. You're the one who wants to get in his pants. I assume it wasn't successful," I hissed.

  "Whatever," she scoffed.

  "What was that about?" Jessie asked.

  "The usual," I shrugged.

  "Wanna dance?" Jessie asked.

  "Of course!" I chirped.

                       *********

   "I am thirsty. Let's go get a drink," I said.

   "Good idea," Jessie agreed.

   "Here," Jessie offered.

   "Thanks," I said.

   "Jessie. This water tastes weird," I said.

   "Really?" she asks. "Oh my gosh. This is vodka!"

  "You gave me vodka!? I gulped down all of it!" I exclaimed.

  "I asked for water, I swear!" Jessie explained.

  "The guy must've misunderstood you for vodka. Ouch. My head is starting to kill me," I winced.

  "I am so sorry, Lisa," she muttered.

  "It's okay. I am gonna go outside and clear my head. I feel suffocated here already," I said.

  "Want me to follow?" she asked.

  "I am fine. That dude there has been eyeing you since earlier. You go have fun," I assured her.